Quality Inn & Suites(Lawrenceburg)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$102
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$97
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$126
US$104
US$92
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$145
US$172
US$155
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

All reviewsevent centerohio rivercreation museumdouble treeriver viewgreat hotelparking garage across the streetwarm cookieshollywood casinohuge bathroombreakfast buffetupon checkstaff was friendlymini fridgedefinitely stay here againup to datefront desk staff
Reviewed 29 May 2018

.The town was clean and cozy.close to everything.view was amazing.wish there had been a pool or hot tub to relax in after long days sightseeing.Other than that I would stay again.loved the river watch

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I haven't stayed in a Doubletree in years, but seeing that we were going to see the Creation Museum the next morning I thought I would give this hotel a try. It's in a wonderful small town, Lawrenceburg, IN, and is about 20 mins from the CVG airport. The hotel is the newest Hilton branded hotel in the tri-state area. I booked suites for everyone in my family, and we weren't disappointed. The suites are very large and are still in excellent condition for being 3 years old. We received a warm, freshly-baked Chocolate Chip cookie upon arrival (which was fantastic, and is a staple-point of all Doubletrees). My only complaint is breakfast. Breakfast is not complimentary, as you can add it for about $12/person/day. It is a breakfast buffet, but they don't seem to stock it very well. While everyone in my party got what they wanted, the staff didn't seem very enthusiastic about refilling the muffins, or other buffet items. The tackiest part of the whole thing is they make you sign a receipt and claim it's so no one else can claim your breakfast. This is not true. Breakfast is done in a restaurant setting and they want you to tip the servers. Although our server did NOTHING, we still received a place to give them a tip. This is very tacky on Doubletrees part, and they should re-consider how you sign for breakfast.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

We stayed a couple nights at this relatively new hotel right along the Ohio River. We got rooms with a view which enhanced the experience. We also got included breakfast: nothing fancy but adequate. For me, staying at Doubletree is the cookies: the ones here were some of the best we have had at any Doubletree.
We found the staff helpful and professional.
The town of Lawrenceburg is very pleasant and well worth a visit.

Room Tip: rooms with view of Ohio River
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Very nice location with a nice view in a historic area. The entryway is a little different than normal since there is a convention hall and hotel entrance both on a hillside street. Excellent service and amenities! Very nice rooms and beds.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I have never stayed in a DoubleTree before, but I was impressed with it. My room was very clean when I arrived and I had a nice view of the river. The rooms are really big which is nice. The breakfast is about $14 a person which is kind of expensive for people who do not eat very much. The buffet choices are okay. They run out of food quickly so,you might want to go early to avoid that. The staff was very nice and helpful if I needed something. I would stay here again if I'm ever up that way.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family