All reviews event center ohio river creation museum double tree river view great hotel warm cookies parking garage across the street hollywood casino huge bathroom walk in shower breakfast buffet upon check mini fridge staff was friendly bed was comfortable front desk staff
Reviewed 10 January 2017

A nice, clean hotel with nice a pizza joint and local tavern across the street. A beautiful view of the Ohio river and the casino within walking distance! Parking garage and conference center are nice as well.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Bery nice hotel but parking is lacking if there is a conference or hotel is full for other reasons. I was not comfortable leaving the hotel for fear I couldn't get another parking spot. Better options for restaurants nearby during warmer weather when the nearby restaurant on the river is open. It is not open in January. Hotel food is aberage and expensive for what you get. Overall though the hotel is very nice and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We routinely stay in 4 and 5 star hotels and this was a surprise to us. We were impressed with the high quality of the hotel in general and the rooms. We were expecting less because of it being a chain hotel. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Lawrenceburg is an interesting little town. Right off of I-275, this burg boasts historic, small town features and a state of the art hotel and event center. This DoubleTree seems misplaced in this small town, but it's a find for travelers looking for a stop off point southwest of Cincinnati. The hotel and connected event center appear to be very new, and includes an on-site restaurant, a complete fitness center, and nicely appointed rooms. I stayed only one night, and my guestroom held two queen beds and a large bathroom. Everything was clean and functional, but for some reason, there was no refrigerator in the room. Not a big deal, but a frig is becoming standard in most rooms anymore. As mentioned, the guestroom and the entire hotel was very clean and modernly decorated, and the staff was friendly and helpful. There is ample parking in a garage across from the hotel, and a few dining options within walking distance. If in the area, I would definitely consider staying here again and suggest any travelers give it a try.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

This hotel is very clean and tastefully decorated. The room and especially the bathroom were very spacious, and overlooked the Ohio river. Would definitely recommend this hotel if you are ever in Lawrenceburg. This hotel would have received a five except for a couple of suggestions for improvement. The front desk was very cordial, but should take the time to tell the customer where to park, where the restaurants are and the hours, and where the elevators are to get to your room. We had to ask. Also, when reservations were made I requested a room near the elevator as my husband has a walking disability. Unfortunately the front desk gave us a room three rooms from the end of the hall from the elevator so my rewet was not honored.My other suggestion is the cleaning crew needs a little more supervision. Our room was very clean when we arrived, but when we returned to our room late in the afternoon the next day, the following things were not tended to. The ice bucket was not emptied, the coffee pot was not cleaned, the kleenex fell out of the box and was not replaced, and there were no clean glasses.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple