All reviews waffles room was clean one night stay marriott standards the breakfast area a marriott rewards member nice stay hot oatmeal business trip quick stop free breakfast hot tub an upgrade staff was very friendly breakfast attendant cracker barrel the rooms were nice
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Predictable hotel close to the interstate. The a/c unit in the room was very loud, so needed ear plugs to sleep. The hotel had some sprinkler incident and there were wet mattresses all over the hallways. Very odd and would have been nice to get a heads up when we checked in.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Efficient and friendly front desk got checked us in after a long day. Good breakfast the next morning, then had to leave right away. So we really appreciated the good night's rest, comfortable room and the efficient service.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped for the night on a trip north and was very satisfied. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was general fare but nice experienced overall. Staff was very courteous as well.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Staying for business for 2 nights. Reasonable price, the room was nice and clean, friendly and helpful staff. Check in and out were quick. Breakfast standard, quite good. Pool and hot tub for relaxation. I recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2018

At a most reasonable price, this Fairfield exceeded expectations. Hadley greeted me with an upgrade and personally accompanied me to my room to make sure my pillows were feather-free. This is a time-consuming project to get to the inner bed pillows to check the content tags. She then announced she was making fresh coffee for the lobby and called up to my room to let me know it was ready. Cookies were also in the works! Thank you for making my stay so welcoming.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business