All reviews normal breakfast gathering area clean rooms value for the money pleasant stay visiting family pull out couch stayed for one night stay there again indoor pool room was large waffles living room beds interstate truckers desk
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Clean rooms, service good, personnel friendly and Breakfast was good. A very good location right off the Interstate. Resturants are easy to get too. And there is Grocery store and Star Bucks near by that is also a plus.

Date of stay: August 2018
Navigator793750, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay. Yes, our location is truly a huge benefit to our guests with all the shopping and food options available within waking distance or a very easy drive to and from. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Walked in and the staff really made us feel welcome! They were very helpful! Our room was very clean and it was very quiet! Our stay was very enjoyable! We plan to stay there again on our next trip back!

1  Thank Terri P

Thank you! Can't wait to see you again!

Sales Manager

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I arrived here after driving for 10 hrs to be told that our confirmed reservation for 2 nights did not exist! We had booked it online and had changed the date to one day later which was confirmed. The girl at the desk was a little flustered but offered to call another hotel to get us a room for 2 nights which she did. At the end of all of this, Joanne shows up at the desk and wants to know the story. When my husband says that we're not going to go through the whole thing again she is so rude to us that we are shocked! Never have we been spoken to like this before when travelling. And she proceeds to tell us to go ahead and report her because her last day of work is August 31! If I were Joanne's current boss I'd give her next boss a head's up about the calibre of employee they're getting. Wow....just wow.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Matthew R, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Hello Carole O.,

Let me first begin by letting you know that the employee you mention in your review has been relieved of her duties with the Comfort Inn - Lafayette. The way you and your husband were treated is beyond unacceptable and it was best that we terminate the relationship with that employee right away. I am terribly sorry for the experience that you had.

Thank you for your patience with Andrea; she is new and I am glad she was able to assist you with accommodations in Lafayette.

I am not sure on which website you had made your original reservation since it was never received by our hotel. In a perfect world, the transaction is seamless as it appears in our system at the exact time it is confirmed to you. There are times, however, that we don't receive the booking. It is not often but it does occur.

As TripAdvisor is anonymous, I have no way to reach out to you directly for more information. I truly want to make this right for you. While my hotel is not 100% to blame for not having your reservation, I do take responsibility for the way one of my (former) associates completely mis-handled the situation.

Would you please email us directly at comfortinn300@gmail.com with the full name the reservation was booked under, which website you used, date of arrival and your contact information so I may look into this? I want to help.

Matt - General Manager

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

My family had a terrible time with the mangers and employees working at the front desk. When you call to talk to the front desk they pick up and then just hang up. If you need anything just don’t bother they talk to you like they hate doing their job. My family felt very disrespected and will not be returning to any choice hotels in the future.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Matthew R, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Hello! Your review is alarming and doesn't sound like our hotel at all. Are you sure you stayed at the Comfort Inn in Lafayette, Indiana? Please reach out to us directly at comfortinn300@gmail.com with your reservation details (registered guest name, date of arrival, room number) so we may investigate your comments and take necessary action. Thank you!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The desk staff were the nicest we have ever met.
Hotel is clean, good selection for breakfast.
Price is competitive.
Jeff gave us a personal recommendation where to eat, which was fantastic.
Should we pass this way again we would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am so glad you enjoyed your dinner, it's one of my favorites! And thank you so much for the incredibly kind words about the staff, we hope to see you again in the future!

Sales Manager