All reviews queen size bed fountain drinks full size would stay here again road construction recommend this hotel yogurt the breakfast area staff was friendly platinum
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Just spent 2 nights at this hotel. We were surprised when they had free snacks and non-alcoholic drinks in the evening. A much appreciated touch after a long day. The breakfast is what you'd expect. Very good. The breakfast area was kept neat and clean. We had 2 items we didn't care for. First their queen size beds are more like a full size bed. And second they shower in our room was a stall shower and very small. I don't know if the small shower is in all rooms or not. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Large size family suite with 2 bedrooms with their own bathrooms, and a living room and kitchen in between.
Pool area was smaller but very clean and well lit.
Breakfast was very good with many choices. Eating area was clean and updated.
Front desk and breakfast workers were cheerful and very helpful.
It received four stars out of five because there are some signs of age at this hotel.
Would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Comfortable room and recently updated. The only drawback is the room could have brighter lighting. The breakfast in the morning was very good - plenty of variety for multiple tastes. Conveniently leaving cared near restaurants and the interstate.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here just for a fun night of swimming and time away from the house. The pool was freezing and the hot tub was cold!! People in the pool acting like animals and terrorizing the place and staff didn't seem to mind. You wouldn't expect to have to deal with that at a place like this. Would have slept better if they didn't allow other guests to be running and screaming down the hallways until 2-3 am.... and to let you know I was on the bottom floor so I know the staff heard them as well. The next day the pool area was trashed with food and trash and nobody had been in to clean up I had to tell them to go do it around noon when I checked out. Rooms are decent kind of small for a suite style I'm used to bigger anyways. Will not go back after my experience.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
TownePlace Suit... L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lafayette, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Hello and thank you so much for your feedback! It was indeed a busy weekend. I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience as the pool stayed busy the whole weekend. Please accept our sincere apologies and we again thank you for sharing your feedback so we can improve.
Lisa E.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

My family stayed in this hotel on our way to Chicago. We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite. That was a very nice gesture by the staff. It is also nice to be greeted by chocolate in the lobby. Our rooms was very nice. No unpleasant smell and very clean. The beds were comfortable. The AC had a setting lower than 65 so if you like to sleep cold, this is a great place. The only issue (and the only reason why i choose 4/5 instead of 5/5 was how loud the AC was. There was a constant fan, but it was quiet. Whenever the AC cycled on, it was a little louder than normal. The breakfast area was very well stocked with fountain drinks!!!

Date of stay: March 2017