“Spectscular”
other travellers have booked this property
A cruise ship about to dock in Ocho Rios Marble tiled living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A cruise ship about to dock in Ocho Rios
Marble tiled living room
Another view of living room
Open and airy home a view from the kitchen to living room
Fully equipped kitchen
A view of the dining room and living room from the kitchen
Kitchen fully equipped viewed from the family room
Cozy family room
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #1 curtains are open to ocean view.
en-suite bathroom #1
Bedroom #2
ensuite bathroom #2
Main patio/balcony ocean in the background
The view of the coast to the east
Patio #2 view the sunset from the patio taken from the family room
The outdoor decks from the patio
Walk way to the outdoors
Front view of villa facing the ocean
Close up of the house and garden
Side view of the Orchids  Villa
One of many orchids in bloom
Dunns River falls the most famous attraction on the islands north coast  20 mins from the Orchids
Dunn's river
One of the awesome beaches to be found in Ocho Rios
The White River Blue Hole 15 minutes away from the villa
fresh sea food available in restaurants in Ocho Rios
Fresh fruits available all year round
Jamaican patties a must have
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Katherine...
“Spectscular”
Reviewed 22 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

The view was spectacular ... overlooking the sea where the ships come in.... in the evenings, the home is relaxing with cool breeze blowing everywhere... the host was spectacular and they were most hospitable...

Date of stay: December 2017
23 Dec 2017
It was awesome hosting you Katherine , and our only regrret is that your visit was so short. Please come again soon
marioat27
Kingston, Jamaica
“Great hide away”
Reviewed 22 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Beautiful views and a welcoming atmosphere. Felt like I went to visit relatives. Will definitely recommend, and visit again.

Date of stay: December 2017
23 Dec 2017
Awwww thank you Mario ,you are welcome anytime and you are officially a relative.
Connie E
“Beautiful, Peaceful & Clean!”
Reviewed 31 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I booked this space as I was traveling for a wedding and didn’t want to do the tourist thing at a resort. Well, I was I pleasantly surprised with my selection! The Orchids is a clean and beautiful home, tucked away in the hills overlooking the ocean. Can’t wait to go back! Love, love, love!

Date of stay: September 2017
1 Nov 2017
Thank you Connie it was awesome hosting and we shared some great times. Yes please hurry back.
Cathy W
Charlotte, North Carolina
“A piece of Paradise”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I truly enjoyed my 5 day stay in the Hills, my hosts Beth & Hugo are two of the best people you will meet in this life time I needed some me time and I founded the perfect house in the Hills. On the property there's a orchid of exotic fruits with fruits that I've never heard of much less taste, I was very interested in the orchid so Beth took the time to teach me everything I wanted to know about all the trees on the property this was very educational and I truly appreciate Beth. If you are looking for a lovely home, beauty,a piece of paradise with great hosts look no further. Thank you Hugo and Beth for the perfect vacation!

Date of stay: May 2017
14 Jun 2017
Awwwww Cathy thanks for your very kind review . Beth and I really enjoyed hosting you and sharing with you ,please hurry back .
Carla T
“Great vacation stay !”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We booked their home for a few days and it was lovely !!
Beth and Hugh were very nice !! And caring ! Best people ever . Their home was great and the views from the balcony were breathtaking, as well as their back yard with lots lots of trees and fruits every where

Date of stay: May 2017
17 May 2017
Thank you Carla for choosing and staying at our home I wish you and Francesco the very best for the future and please hurry back you are family .
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.