US$70
Courtyard Kokomo(Kokomo)
US$130
US$124
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$131
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$78
US$70
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$144
US$138
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

This place is gross. I was absolutely scared to fall asleep. I would rather sleep in my vehicle then in this place ever again. No remote for the TV. The bedding is cheap and no refund after 15 minutes. What type of establishment does that?

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Nasha R
Reviewed 10 June 2015

A friend wanted to soak in a hot tub so we went to the Garden Inn and was TOLD there was a 4 person Hot Tub room for $150.00 (tax included) We didn't look at the room before we paid for it, and thats a $150 lesson learned.

The Hot Tub in the room was a 2 person hot tub at best. The lock on the door was broken, so you couldnt even keep someone out of the room. There was Hair and a Bug in the sink, we inspected the sheets and found little black dots on the edges. Having had to deal with bed bugs before, this looks like what is left behind by them.

There was missing trim around the bathroom and it was just unacceptable. We just left and wasnt there more than 20 minutes. She didn't even ask for her $ back as we just wanted out of there. I wish I could rate this place with less than 1 star. I did video the room with my phone.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank raymel1
Reviewed 6 April 2015

Upon arrival we informed the desk that we only needed two nights instead of the three.

He told us we could not change the reservation, only a manager could, and she will be there in the morning.

He took our credit card and ran the total for three nights and said theanager would fix it in the morning.

The next morning, we spoke to the manager and she stated that she would have to ask the owner of it was ok if she could offer a refund. She said she would get it done by the time we returned.

When we returned, the manager told us the owner would not refund us for the third night. We had to contact the booking agency hotels.com to get a refund. Hotels.com contacted the hotel and they still would not refund the money. The manager would not give the owners phone number or name and I have a feeling they have gotten away with this nonsense before.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank GonefishinGR
Reviewed 29 January 2015

Where to begin? The first indication that all wasn't well should have been the sign behind the counter which read, "No Refunds After 15 Minutes." It was colder in the lobby and hallways than it was outdoors... the lobby and hallways REEK of cigarette smoke. The security latch on the room door that I stayed in was broken... the door had obviously been kicked in at some point in the past. It was extremely difficult to adjust the water temperature in the sink and shower. The towels were thin, old and badly yellowed.

On a positive note however, the bathtub had a fairly fresh coat of paint.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 2 November 2014

The staff was friendly but once we saw our room we were repulsed. There is nothing renovated or nice about the room. You could not pay me to sit in the chair in the room. The owners were out of line and refused to refund all our monies. I would never waste my time or money to stay here. Motel 6 is across the street and cleaner and updated.

Room Tip: Hampton is worth every penny. If on a budget choose Motel 6.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo