“A great lunch place”
Review of Main Street Cafe

Main Street Cafe
Ranked #14 of 167 Restaurants in Kokomo
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Description: We make our uniquely tasty fresh food to order. You can get everything from a manly Pot Roast or Hog Farmer's Friend sandwich to a Cranberry Apple salad or White Cheddar Poblano Soup and everything in between. If it's not good, it's not on our menu. Our Grilled Triple Cheese Crunch sandwich is a fan favorite and our soups create fierce loyalty and are gluten free. We sweat the details to provide the best coffee/espresso in town as well as smoothies, "good ice" soft drinks, and signature lemonades & teas.
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

We happened to be downtown (not from Kokomo) and chose this small cafe for lunch. It was such a nice place as I don't like chain restaurants. They serve sandwiches/wraps, salads and soups. The soups are house made. I had enough the White Cheddar Poblano soup and it was delicious. I am glad we found this little gem and will return if ever in the area again!

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

This restaurant was a great choice to stop by for lunch while I was in downtown Kokomo. The employees were very polite and friendly. My lunch was prepared quickly and tasted great. Overall, I was impressed with my experience. Thanks Main Street Cafe!

Reviewed 6 August 2015

Just north of the square on Main Street in Kokomo, you find this great little cafe. It is owner operated, and offers a nice selection of home-made style sandwiches. There are several tables inside and a couple of outside tables. It is a nice place to meet someone for lunch or a snack.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

We were told to seat ourselves, then never got any service. Gave up and let and went to Taco Bell. Won't be back.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Have eaten here twice this month. Both times I ordered salads. First visit, I tried the apple-cranberry; next, the Asian chicken. Both salads were absolutely delicious. The lettuce was fresh, and both salads had LOTS of goodies. There was a very generous amount of grilled chicken on the Asian chicken salad.

Place has a nice friendly vibe. Obviously, they have lots of regular customers--and I understand why!

1  Thank REC_23_12

Been to Main Street Cafe? Share your experiences!