“Pork Sandwich was great!”
Review of Hawg Heaven

Hawg Heaven
Ranked #3 of 172 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

My very first visit and the staff was incredibly nice, my pork sandwich was amazing, and the side of cheesy potatoes was great. On top of this it was such a great value for an incredible meal. My friend had their daily chicken special and it was also good! We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank brittanyd321

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We were heading through town and Hawg Heaven came up as highly rated on TripAdvisor. Although this was a detour off of our planned route, we decided to give it a try. We arrived mid-afternoon, so we were the only customers. I imagine they get crowded at lunch time. The BBQ was very good. I actually got the Cuban sandwich, which had BBQ on it. Friendly service. Very good overall experience!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Tom A
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We recently took our grown son out for his Birthday Dinner! Our service and food were extraordinary! The manager of the restraurant was fantastic and told us about future specials coming! The Ribs fell off the bone! Corn Bread was hot and yummy! My sons Brisket Sandwich was the best he's had. I do not hesitate in recommending this place for all to enjoy! Service was quick--- yet they let us have all the time we needed to enjoy our family visit.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Karen T
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The food is very good quality and always freshly made.
Perfect amount of smoke and good sauces.
The staff is very friendly and welcoming.

The ribs are the best in town.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank ksturtsman
Reviewed 29 May 2018

On a side street that is not the easiest to find but worth the search . Good food served by friendly people. They have a good selection and specials regularly. Worth the stop.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank charlDBN

Been to Hawg Heaven? Share your experiences!