“Great lunch specials ”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #12 of 172 Restaurants in Kokomo
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Five of us enjoyed a relaxing and delicious lunch here. Three chose to order breakfast, I had the side salad and cup of soup lunch special, and my mother had the side salad and baked potato lunch special. The salads were loaded with grilled chicken, and the baked potato was enormous! My cup of soup wasn't great; it was beef vegetable, but the beef was ground beef. I wouldn't order it again; however, their chicken noodle and turkey noodle soups are usually fabulous.
Drinks were kept full, servers (one was in-training) did a good job of being attentive without being intrusive.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday At 6pm. They were busy but we were seated immediately. Waiter took our drink order before we even opened our menus and was back so fast I hadn't had time to look at the menu. Our salads were served quickly and we had barely started when our dinner was served. Food was very good and hot.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on a whim on the way to Florida. Cannot exactly put my finger on it but this location was not as good as others.
Our server was very straightforward without a smile or any warmth. The food was average at best. Off we went. Not sure if I would stop back or not and I really like The CB chain.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The service at this location was outstanding. My wife and I had breakfast and it was delicious. I would recommend this Cracker Barrel location to all.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Service was great, waitress was quick, kept our glasses full. Food was hot and plentiful and we were back on the road in less than an hour

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!