“Best Buffet Ever!!”

Golden Corral
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Kokomo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Now where else can you go to satisfy your cravings of ANY type of food?? Whether you are hungry for steaks, fish, chicken, pork, spegetti, lasagna, pizza, beef roast, and seafood of all kinds? Yes, the meal does cost (with drinks) about $15.00... Would I like it to be a cheaper price? Yes, of course, but I completely understand the prices. Tell me this...do YOU think you could provide that kind of meal in your own home for that price or under? Nooo, you can't. The cashiers, cooks, waitresses and even the managers have always been very very nice to me on EVERY occasion. I have never left there thinking *Gee, I wasn't happy with this restaurant*.... I absolutely LOVE the KOKOMO INDIANA store. Nothing but the finest of everything!!

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Let me preface my review by saying it was not my idea to go to this restaurant. Would of preferred not to. My instincts were correct. The food was awful. I had a piece of meat described as a "steak." Was only able to get three bites out of it because of the fat. Food on the buffet looked like it had been there a while, particularly the taco meat. I will definitely not go back. The only positive thing I have to say about the experience was the employee named Robert. He was attentive and seemed serious about his job.

1  Thank Sightsee621203
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

So much food and excellent quality! Best prime rib I have ever tasted! Jumbo shrimp cooked to perfection! Loved the sweet potato souffle! Just cannot understand how they can serve the variety and quantity of food at the reasonable price they charge! I just ate too much becase it was sooo good!

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

I ate here with a group for breakfast. Now seeing breakfast is usually the cheapest meal, I still paid almost $15. They don't tell you drinks are extra. I assumed with the high price it would be included. Lunch and dinner is more than $15.
Food was ok, but if you want to spend $15+ a person for a buffet I highly suggest going to Das Dutchman Essenhaus in Middlebury. Same price, but food is cooked by amish and a billion times better. I won't eat at Golden Corral until they lower their price.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

Pot roast is my favorite. This place gets busy quite often. The food is always refilled and fresh. I normally go during lunch hours. The staff is normally friendly. My only negative is that they have their rolls in a metal pan above the hot food. When the pan heats up it cooks the bottoms of the rolls making them hard. Not much of a negative which is why this place gets a 5 rating from me.

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!