“Good hometown food”

Frittatas Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 167 Restaurants in Kokomo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch with family. Had chicken fried steak. Food was good old fashioned home cooked meal. Service was OK but friendly

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Frittatas is a great family diner type of restaurant. Most of the servers are courteous and prompt. The food is usually good and tasty. We go here quite often. They have good specials, but don't expect gourmet....just good diner food. The coffee is good too.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Busy place during breakfast time. I ordered the Frittatta and it was outstanding. Comes only with a side order of buscuits or bread. If u want, potatoes, u need to order it separately. Excellent food and service. Most probably the best place for breakfast in Kokomo.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

My Reuban sandwich tasted like Buddig beef, and smelled awful, and their Gyros tasted, and looked like Steak-Um slices. HORRIBLE. Plus, paid way too much for this horrible food, ugh to the max. Will never go back.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

Frittatas Restaurant has a mom-and-pop feel to it. They pride themselves on making an Italian-style omelette. It was shaped like a pie. It was a very generous serving, along with your choice of 2 toasts or a biscuit. I couldn't finish my food. I got the toasts; one of the gentlemen at the table said that the biscuits were awesome. You are able to add as many ingredients as you want to the frittata, but only 3 are included with the listed price; $0.79 for each additional one afterward. I was kinda bummed that cheese wasn't an automatically included ingredient - HELLO?!?!? cheese is synonymous with the word omelette. Nevertheless, it was very good.
The other thing I didn't like is that they won't let an adult get a kid size smoothie. I told the waitress that I wasn't going to drink the entire thing, so I would prefer to get a kid's size and not be wasteful. She told me that if she put "kid's smoothie" on the ticket, she would get dinged and I would be charged $4 (the adult price) anyway. Most restaurants I've been to are flexible with kids size portions, especially if you or other people in your party are getting regular entrees. So I think the restaurant needs to at least offer a "small size" and "regular size" on smoothies if they are such sticklers for kids items.

Been to Frittatas Restaurant? Share your experiences!