US$83
Courtyard Kokomo(Kokomo)
US$130
US$124
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$71
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$69
US$66
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
US$131
US$138
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 September 2016

We were there for 5 nights. Rooms were clean. The staff was outstanding. Tanna at the desk was very helpful in every way. Only coffee for breakfast, donuts on Fridays. Very cheap place to stay. I have reservations for next year already.

Room Tip: I stay on first floor. It is very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2016

My wife and I checked in on 9/15/16 to find a dead roach on the floor and dirty looking linen on the bed. The drape at the window was greasy looking as if it had been used as a shop towel. Perhaps the smell was from some sort of cleaning fluid, but it was so strong until it irritated my nose. I sprayed air freshener around to weaken it, but it was still strong. More that 1 time I saw a baby roach crawl across the bathroom sink and the tub was nasty. As I sat at the desk working on my computer a roach crawled across in front of me. I killed it with my Raid just has I had to do with one crawling up the wall in front of me. The floor looked as if it had been mopped, but that was not the case from the appearance of my socks. To top that off there were loud people with loud music in the parking lot around our window. They were done by midnight, though. We suffered through the 3 nights we stayed, but my traveling friend had no bugs, his room was cleaned and the noisy people stayed away from his window. He was 2 rooms away. I reported it to the desk and they offered another room, but shouldn't this one have been clean? I reported it to the desk again upon checkout and the clerk apologized and offered a free night next time. THERE WON'T BE A NEXT TIME!

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are quieter because there is no parking lot. If you decide to stay then search it before you unpack.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mannie R
Reviewed 14 August 2016

A friend and I were on a weekend trip and decided to stop for the night, someplace fairly inexpensive just to sleep. It was around 2:00 a.m. We get a room here. There were a few people out in the parking lot sitting in vehicles and that was a bit strange but I tried to ignore that. The clerk was behind a window in the vestibule and that's was the only way to check in, you could not go into the lobby. Again, a bit unsettling. So we park where she told us to park and that entry door did not have a lock on it, it was open for anyone to go in and out of. Sketchy. We go in and cut up the stairs to the second floor. The hallway smelled terrible, it smelled like sewage or poop or something nasty. We get to our room and the door was ajar. We went ahead and open the door and turn the light on. , The toilet had a pubic hair on it, GROSS! Given all of this, we did not feel safe staying there at all! We asked for a refund, told the clerk the room was dirty, looked like someone had been in there, and we wanted our money back. She did offer us a different room; no thank you! We went next-door to the Baymont Inn and got a very nice room, good security, and a very clean room for three dollars less per night! Don't bother going here, it's creepy!

Room Tip: Don't bother
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank RWilliams1123
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Room was super inexpensive. No carpet which was a good thing. Neil at the front desk is who sold me on this room. He was customer service oriented to the max. As was Tanna at the desk in the morning. The trash cans outside the doors were full and overflowing. Cigarette butts everywhere. People just hanging around outside by the doors were sketchy. Carpet in the hallways - stained and out dated. Wouldn't stay there again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SusieD55
Reviewed 20 July 2016

It's a motel 6 people. There was nothing wrong with it. Room was actually pretty nice and clean. For the price, it was well worth it. Free coffee in the lobby and located right on the main highway through town.

G Man