“Dinner”

Ranked #24 of 172 Restaurants in Kokomo
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Food took forever. Ordered a baked potato so did my friend. Both were lukewarm. Happens every time I order potato.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 19 August 2017

This was definitely just an average McAlister's. The food was okay, the service was sub par and the floor was absolutely disgusting. I usually enjoy going to a McAlister's but this one was definitely the worst of them all.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017

great food, good service, and fair prices will bring me back in! Reuben was excellent, as was the soup!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here twice while we were here both times were great! Food was hot service was fast restaurant was clean.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Great food, great tea! The GM, Kevin stopped at our table to ask if everything was good. Such a nice man!

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to McAlister's Deli? Share your experiences!