“Average McAlister's”

Ranked #25 of 162 Restaurants in Kokomo
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 19 August 2017

This was definitely just an average McAlister's. The food was okay, the service was sub par and the floor was absolutely disgusting. I usually enjoy going to a McAlister's but this one was definitely the worst of them all.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

great food, good service, and fair prices will bring me back in! Reuben was excellent, as was the soup!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here twice while we were here both times were great! Food was hot service was fast restaurant was clean.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Great food, great tea! The GM, Kevin stopped at our table to ask if everything was good. Such a nice man!

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We placed our first order with the internet app. It worked ok but not any faster. My hubby had to wait for our order.