“Go to place!!”

Ranked #25 of 162 Restaurants in Kokomo
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough great things about this place!! Sandwiches, soups, salads!!! Everything is delicious! Quick even with long lines. Wait staff attentive. Good portions.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Great deli, if you miss a few weeks, you walk in and new items are waiting for you on their menu. Staff is friendly and they worked real hard to update the decor on the inside. Prices are affordable for the portions that are served. Parking is good and they have a covered patio for dining outside. Sweet tea is their signature drink.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Always awsome service and quality food! This why the line is out the door a lot of times! Management has to be top notch, to continually have the great personalities rhat work there!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Up until last month, McAlister's Deli was our favorite go to place for lunch and dinner. The peach tea is wonderful and previously the staff has been really nice. However, I have noticed slight price increases over the last six months and a major staff change over the same time period. The worst problem came from my last visit. I ordered a bacon baked potato and a salad. When it came to my table, I went to cut into the potato and noticed a hair (completely different from mine) on the plate. I called over the server who took the plate back but then brought me back the same cut into potato! Yuck!

We had brought first time Canadian visitors with us that night and I didn't want to handle the problem while missing out on our visit so I didn't complain further that night. I did contact them the next day but never heard back from them. I also did a survey noting the complaint. We have not been back.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

disappointed in the "new" enforced catering delivery fee. Kokomo is so small, you think they would keep it free delivery when you call the day before to be put on their schedule. Important group needed lunch, and the soup was cold. Not happy - will suggest local restaurants to next group