“Good fish”

Dock Seafood
Ranked #64 of 111 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Had a small fish sandwich (two pieces) on rye with onion rings. All were good. The fish was cooked fresh so it was hot. Not very busy at first, but the crowd picked up a little before we left.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This is our primary fast food type restaurant we frequent in Jeffersonville. The white fish is delicious - we get it fried. Cole slaw is very good...actually we have not eaten anything that we didn't enjoy. If you like fried fish, this is a good place to visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This place is easily overlooked but the locals will tell you its one of the best fish places in town. I hear the shrimp and oysters are also goid but I don't partake.

First, know that everything is fried! No grilled or broiled going on here. Most of the sides are also fried but you can find slaw and green beans available.

The best deal is the fish box for 2. This comes with 5 large pieces of fish, 4 pcs of bread, fries and hush puppies - costs about $15

I also like thier mozzarella cheese sticks and fried green tomatoes.

Dine in or carry-out

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Fish was half cooked & so we're the french fry's. Tea tasted like fish water was used to make it. I asked for my fry's to be cooked well done & I had to take them back to have them finished cooking. They were not well done & very soft in the center. Fish was cut way to thick, at least 1 plus inch thick. Tea was so bad I could not drink it & had to throw it out. So I had no drink with my meal. The Rye Bread was the only thing worth eating & they had nothing to do with baking the bread. Will not be going back.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I buy food here about every other month. I buy 2 boxes for 2 which feeds me my son and my husband for 2 meals. The only disappointing thing about them so far is they close at 8:00 p.m. and sometimes I have to work late.