“Don't you do it.”

Dock Seafood
Ranked #63 of 111 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Haven't been in years until recently, got a fish box for 2 with white bread, while I was working on the SECOND fish sandwich I made I realized there was green mold on the edges of the bread, and not in just one or two spots. I called to let them know to throw out the bread, they wrote us down for a free fish box but it's not even that good to go get that. If you want to try just tell them you are me and you can get a free fish box! LOL!

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Although the restaurant is pretty dated and worn, it has the best fish in the area! My favorites are the scrod and pan fries

Reviewed 8 February 2016

If I need a quick fish fix I might stop at the Dock. I would visit more often if they stayed open later. I like fried fish and the Dock hits the spot. Try it out.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

Went there for dinner on the first Friday of lent. Ordered $40 of food at 6:45 p.m. before we got our food they came through the dining room and started cleaning and getting ready to close up for the night. They closed at 8 or so the sign said, By 7 p.m. they had locked the doors and were not taking anymore orders for food telling people they were out of fish, I think they were in a big hurry to close out and go home. Before we could finish our food I felt they were pushing us out the door. Poured out tea so no refill on our drink. Emptied the garbage cans and left one in the middle of the floor or us to put our stuff in. For the food, it was just ok. The fish was good portions but it was not completely cooked on the inside. The french fries I had asked to have very crispy were on the left side of soggy. The onion rings were falling apart and very greasy. The fried pickles and cauliflower were good but also very greasy.

This was a bad experience at a restaurant that we could have spent way less for better food. I probably will pass on by when i'm in the market for fish another time.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Greasy fried freezer burned flavor. Two trips in one....first and last! Staff was nice and friendly but confused and had a hard time remembering who ordered what...I could deal with that but the food was so bad I literally got sick after a few bites.

1  Thank Jerry N