All reviews holiday world german restaurant great hotel definitely stay here again excellent stay staff was very friendly rooms were very clean pool and hot tub enjoyed our stay front desk staff waffles fresh fruit next morning parking lot business trip hot breakfast free breakfast
Reviewed 14 June 2018

We were in Jasper for a baseball tournament. This hotel was perfect. We checked in and the young man at the front desk (I think his name was Andy) was awesome. Friendly, personable, efficient. Got us off to our room in no time.

Our 2nd floor room was clean, quiet and exactly what I reserved. It had a refrigerator and a microwave. The pool and hot tub on the first floor were also clean, although not very quiet since there were a lot of people there! No complaints, plenty of kids for my kids to play with.

We had the complimentary breakfast both mornings and it was fantastic. The first day they had omelets and maple link sausage, the second was biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs. In addition, they had waffles, oatmeal, bagels, pastries, etc.

Check out was similarly quick and easy. Definite pros: a restaurant right next door - we didn't eat there, but it's supposed to be great. Awesome complimentary wifi - we had no problem watching Netflix with it. Great soundproofing in rooms - barely heard a bit of noise while we were in our room, despite knowing that there were many people in the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Hello 414trishas,

I am happy that your stay was great! I will give Andy and all the staff a thumbs up!

The Schnitzelbank is absolutely an awesome restaurant. Maybe you can visit next time.

Thank you for your review and for staying with us!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Hotel was brand new. Very clean and convenient location. Staff did a great overall job. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel our stay was pretty close to perfect!! Thanks to the staff!! We will be back for sure next year and already look forward to it. Also the German restaurant next door was amazing.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Stayed here with my family (3 kids) on a weekend trip to Holiday World. Very nice and helpful staff, clean and updated rooms, great pool with hot tub and delicious breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hello lskla1,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad your stay was good! I'm very happy our staff was helpful and that all went well.

See you on another trip!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The decor is modern & beautifully done. Staff very friendly & helpful. We will definitely return. Beds were comfortable. Room very clean. Breakfast was great! We didn’t use the pool but it looked very nice.

Hello 723juliebrown,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very proud of our newly remodeled hotel. Making you happy makes us happy!

Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Just one night but we loved our stay here. The renovations were well done and accomodating. The pool area was nice and clean. Breakfast was yummy and the breakfast hosts were friendly. We will definitely stay at this Hampton again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear ChrisMiss04,

Thank you for your review. I am happy YOU were happy with your stay! I will pass along your kind words to the staff.

I hope your travels bring you our way again!