US$107
Quality Inn(Huntingburg)
US$75
QualityInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$186
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$96
US$101
US$96
All reviewsholiday worldbuffalo wingsstayed herefront deskhall noisegreat holidayroom was cleanupon entering the roomhotel chainsminute drivehot tublooked cleanbreakfast was excellentyogurtunder renovationrooms are largeexercise room
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Hey, it's a Holiday Inn Express, not the Ritz Carlton, and it's in Jasper, IN. (aka - nowhereville - LOL). Having said that, as Holiday Inn Express' go, it was above par in every way. It was clean, in a good location, convenient to town, and served our purpose well. The staff is friendly and attentive. What can I say except that I highly recommend staying here if you have occasion to visit Jasper. Thanks to management for all you do, it certainly shows. We'll be back.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Ronda J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Jim. C,

Thank you so much for taking time to let us know about your experience while staying with us. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to having you back soon!

Respectfully,

Reviewed 21 December 2017

From start to finish this hotel was awful. The staff was rude and housekeeping kept trying to kick us out at 10 when checkout wasn't until 11. The coffeemaker in the room was broken and the room itself was disgusting. I thought that the benefit was that it was cheap, but it wasn't even that. They charged me twice for the pet fee, claiming that I hadn't paid it before and said there were complaints about my 2 pound cat jumping around, even though she was laying on the bed all night. I could go on, but essentially I will never return and would advise others from doing so

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Ronda J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Alb6k7,
I am sorry to hear about your experience at the hotel that you had stayed at recently, however I do not think you stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Jasper Indiana, we do not accept pets of any kind. If you would like to discuss this further please contact me directly.

Ronda J

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

The best part of our recent stay was housekeeping. We never had to request specific items to be cleaned, seems these housekeepers anticipated our needs. As for the room, the recent remodel wasn’t done well. Closet space very small traveling with my wife for 2 weeks on business required me to leave most of my clothes in the car. Overall a good standard HI Express except for housekeeping...The Best

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Ronda J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay! I am thrilled to hear you liked our housekeeping team. I will agree with you they are the best ever.. I am sorry that the updates to our facility didn't suit your needs and that you had to leave your cloths in your car. We do hope that when you are traveling through again you will stay with us.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

While we were in the area for Ferdinand's Chriskindal Mart we stayed here, its less than 10 miles away in Jasper & has great mattresses. Very clean too. Plus its near Schnitzelbank restaurant, which is very good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Ronda J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us during the festivities in Ferdinand. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Room was clean, neat and comfortable. Staff was respective and friendly when checking. Exercise room contained a treadmill, bike, elliptical, along with yoga ball and free weights. workout room was well kept and in good order. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for letting us know about your experience while staying with us. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future.