All reviewsholiday worldstayed herefront deskhall noisegreat holidayroom was cleanupon entering the roomhotel chainsminute drivehot tubbreakfast was excellentlooked cleanunder renovationyogurtrooms are largewithin walking distanceexercise room
Reviewed 21 December 2017

From start to finish this hotel was awful. The staff was rude and housekeeping kept trying to kick us out at 10 when checkout wasn't until 11. The coffeemaker in the room was broken and the room itself was disgusting. I thought that the benefit was that it was cheap, but it wasn't even that. They charged me twice for the pet fee, claiming that I hadn't paid it before and said there were complaints about my 2 pound cat jumping around, even though she was laying on the bed all night. I could go on, but essentially I will never return and would advise others from doing so

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Ronda J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Alb6k7,
I am sorry to hear about your experience at the hotel that you had stayed at recently, however I do not think you stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Jasper Indiana, we do not accept pets of any kind. If you would like to discuss this further please contact me directly.

Ronda J

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

The best part of our recent stay was housekeeping. We never had to request specific items to be cleaned, seems these housekeepers anticipated our needs. As for the room, the recent remodel wasn’t done well. Closet space very small traveling with my wife for 2 weeks on business required me to leave most of my clothes in the car. Overall a good standard HI Express except for housekeeping...The Best

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Ronda J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay! I am thrilled to hear you liked our housekeeping team. I will agree with you they are the best ever.. I am sorry that the updates to our facility didn't suit your needs and that you had to leave your cloths in your car. We do hope that when you are traveling through again you will stay with us.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

While we were in the area for Ferdinand's Chriskindal Mart we stayed here, its less than 10 miles away in Jasper & has great mattresses. Very clean too. Plus its near Schnitzelbank restaurant, which is very good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Ronda J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us during the festivities in Ferdinand. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Room was clean, neat and comfortable. Staff was respective and friendly when checking. Exercise room contained a treadmill, bike, elliptical, along with yoga ball and free weights. workout room was well kept and in good order. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for letting us know about your experience while staying with us. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Very clean hotel, amicable staff. Rooms are very clean and comfortable, heater worked its 44 degrees this morning!!! Good continental breakfast, good place to stay. Situated next to buffalo tings and wings but away from any big towns.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ronda J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Eduardolozano,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with is. We take great pride in our hotel as well as customer service and love to hear when we give our guest the experience they expect. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Respectfully,