“Wurst platter is the best”

Schnitzelbank Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Jasper
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: German, Swiss
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Done online ordering as we was staying at the motel beside of it .Took about 20 min after i got there but the staff was amazing friendly .The food was out of this world delicious I hope to go back someday if you are in the area stop in and give it a try .

1  Thank Polly S
Gail H, Co-Owner at Schnitzelbank Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Polly S, Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I so appreciate your comments and will pass it on to our staff. We too hope you make it back in our area to visit us again soon. Safe Travels!!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Came here with a group of family members for lunch on a Saturday. I had the roast beef, German fries, and green beans special. It also came with a side of slaw. It took about 25 minutes to get our food but I will say the restaurant was very busy at the time. Once the food did arrive it was fantastic and well worth the wait. Our waitress was also excellent and kept everyone in our groups drink glasses filled. I would definitely dine here again in the future.

Gail H, Co Owner at Schnitzelbank Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Heath G., Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review. We so appreciate your time and look forward to your next visit with us!! Safe Travels!!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

German food ? Not that we could find. To claim a German name but zero quality of Germanic influence is about the same as believing your Mars candy bar came from Mars.Bratwurst in a hot dog bun !!!! Is that a joke ? Sauerkraut in a timble on steroids is another joke ? The entire menu is really American food, so call it that. About the Apple thing for dessert, the crust was terrible for American standards, doughy raw but burned on the bottom ( when will that taste escape my palette ) ? The German music another joke, what were they Hits of 1912 ? The parking. Is terrible the steep incline might be ok for the 2020 Summer Olympics. Did I mention finding your place was just crazy ? Well the only one good thing, wait what is with the plastic car display ? Or dirty chairs with white junk holding them together and your jacked up prices for everything ? But the server was the only good experience. Btw doors entrance and exit sticky dirty.

1  Thank Bill B
Gail H, Co Owner at Schnitzelbank Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Bill B. Sounds like you just flat out don't like us and thats ok. Everyone has their opinions and you are certainly welcome to yours, I am just so glad we hardly get many reviews like this one. Many of the things you have called us out on are the many things people LOVE about us. Our German food, our German authenticity, our bratwurst on a pretzel bun, sauerkraut, apple strudel etc. are the things people love about our place. We are very proud of our place and have been in business for over 55 years. If you had to go up the hill to our back parking lot tells me we were busy the day your were here. I am sorry for your experience but it doesn't sound like we could have done anything right for you that day if we tried. I only hope you give us another try someday. We appreciate you took the time to give us your thoughts and we will certainly take them into consideration. Have a great weekend!!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Five star service was excellent, staff very attentive and friendly. Food was wonderful,highly recommended. Can’t miss in this place if your in the area don’t miss it.

1  Thank William N I
Gail H, Co Owner at Schnitzelbank Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

William N I , Thank you so much for your rave review, We so deeply appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing, I will pass on your great comments to our staff. Again thank you and we hope to see you back with us real soon. Safe Travels!!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

If I had a restaurant, I would steal every employee from the Schnitzelbank. They know the food and how to get you to come back. Chris, I believe has three jobs and she was a rock-star. She drives school busses and had the same route for 15 years. She was so motivated with our large group and knew the menus cold. The waitress helping her did too. Everything was delicious, hot, and fresh. The schnitzel was out-of-bounds. The all-you-can-eat salad bar seemed pretty abundant. I’m still dreaming of the corned beef/ swiss cheese spring rolls. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Didn’t have room for the German chocolate pie......my loss!

Price......... fair
Cleanliness. 10
Ambiance. 10
Friendliness. 10
Food. 11

Gail H, Owner at Schnitzelbank Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Sissyandbrodda, Wow, Thank you so much for the rave review!!! AND....please don't steal my gals!! I love them all and they do such a great job for us. I will make sure Chris knows she did a great job, they so love when they make our guests happy, Thanks again and I hope we see you back with us again soon!! Safe Travels !!