“Quick Burgers and Fries”
Review of Rally's Hamburgers

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rally's Hamburgers
Ranked #29 of 59 Restaurants in Jasper
Reviewed 4 August 2017

It's a better than average burger and fries chain. With their specials, a family can eat on a very modest budget. It's definitely not the best chain for healthy foods and snacks, but if you're looking for a decent fast-food, mass produced hamburger, you're in luck. Service was good for the late hour we arrived and our food was fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I stop here 2-3 times a month on way to work & pick up Sandwiches for supper. Usualy get 2 - Double fish or Big Buford and a Banana Shake . Usually eat one at supper and put other in fridge for next day, They taste good and keep wel for the next day.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

I remember the days when Rally's (any of them) was a good quality place to grab a quick meal. Those days seem to be a thing of the past for this chain. Food has good flavor when its hot and fresh, but its nearly impossible to get it in that condition. On this visit, we had the Buttery Steak Burger and the Spicy Chicken Sandwiches. The chicken sandwiches weren't to bad, as they were hot, but the burger lacked everything that the name implied. They weren't hot and fresh (not even close) and had a very small portion of toppings on it. I saw employee cleaning the parking lot and was smoking while working so I wasn't impressed with that, but on a good note, the girl working the window (shift manager I think) was very friendly and polite. Without her, this would have been a one star. I used to eat at this store weekly, but due to the continued struggles this store has with quality, I now eat here 2 or 3 times per year, and that's only because of convenience.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Quickly becoming my favorite fast food stop in the area. Always fest and friendly service to go with my great tasting hamburger.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Such good food and low prices! Love the coated fries and the mushroom swiss! Who can believe, still getting a sandwich for only a dollar!