“surprisingly good”

Add it.
Rally's Hamburgers
Ranked #29 of 59 Restaurants in Jasper
Reviewed 18 September 2015

Quickly becoming my favorite fast food stop in the area. Always fest and friendly service to go with my great tasting hamburger.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Such good food and low prices! Love the coated fries and the mushroom swiss! Who can believe, still getting a sandwich for only a dollar!

Reviewed 28 June 2015

I continue to eat here, but not sure why. OK, I do like the food, when its hot and fresh, but that seems to be getting hard to get here. My chicken sandwich was luke warm at best, fries were soggy and limp and they didn't put powdered sugar on my funnel cake. As I have said in a previous review, turnover rates must be high here, as there is someone new working everytime I stop here, which is more than I would like to admit. A hot and fresh Rally Burger is hard to beat. What is even harder to do, is get one that is hot and fresh. They also waste a lot of condiments, as I asked for ketchup (for 1 small fry), and was given a very large handful of ketchup packets. Ok, enough with the anti-Rally's review, but I just wish this store was like it was back in the day where employees cared about quality and service. It has lacked here for quite some time, and its sad. So much potential here.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

Would never expect a burger place to have better wings then the wing place meaty and plenty of sauce. Fast and friendly the way you like it

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Food not hot and fresh. Fries are usually soggy and employees come and go by the week. Even though the food is not usually top quality, I do stop by this location on a regular basis, due to the location. Most likely will find another restaurant close by that will offer better food and service. It seems the quality of the employees has suffered over the past few months as well and most have poorly placed tattoos and can be seen smoking outside the employee entrance to the store or behind the menu sign that orders are placed. This store has seen much better days.

1  Thank Jason L