“Nice dining room”

Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #32 of 59 Restaurants in Jasper
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Food was very good, clean dining area. We went there between ballgames , got our food and ate in plenty of time. Our only complaint from my son was, the milkshake was too thin.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Pretty much your typical Hardee’s! Nothing spectacular, nothing really terrible. I do not believe I have ever seen this place super busy whether just driving by or actually going into the restaurant. Hit and miss on getting really fresh food. Place is usually fairly clean, but again it never appears to be really busy either. Service is usually very good.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

I stopped by Hardees for breakfast and had a Pork Chop Biscuit sandwich. It kind of tasted like a pork chop. I wouldn't get it again, but glad I tried it. Took quite a while to get my food in the drive thru, but that didn't matter, as I wasn't on a time schedule. It seems they might have needed a couple more employees working. Employee in drive thru was friendly. I'm sure I'll return here, but I haven't made this my first choice for a restaurant since they dropped Fried Chicken many, many years ago.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

good hot food great service they bring it too your table, no standing in line. Tastes the same each time .no surprises

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Sandwiches are good price is right and I will return when I'm in the mood for a breakfast sandwich of theirs.

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!