“Always A Solid Choice”

Headquarters Inc
Ranked #27 of 59 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Okay, its not real big and it gets really noisy when they are busy but the food is solid and the beer is cold. It's a relaxed atmosphere and the ladies who handle the service are excellent. Steaks are pretty good and I love the fried chicken and german fries.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Usually have the prime rib but they we out. Tried the ribeye and it was considerably better than other higher priced steaks in Jasper. Wait staff was fantastic.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

Visited this restaurant again and really enjoyed it. ALL of the food was hot and fresh and the schooner of beer was COLD. We had fried chicken, grilled salmon, 1/2 pound bacon cheeseburger, hot wings, hearts, jalapeño poppers and german potatoes. All food was full of flavor and well worth the money spent. The interior is dated, but that adds to the charm of this place. Our server took very good care of us, which made our experience here even better. We'll definitely return.

Reviewed 20 December 2014

Delicious pizza, wings and the best macaroni and cheese I have ever tasted. Your tongue will slap you silly trying to get more Mac N Cheese. This is a local hang out type bar, but has a family room. If you are in Jasper visiting, I highly recommend stopping by the place for dinner.

1  Thank Jason L
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We met friends here for dinner - going to a local place. My catfish strips were out of a bag & a cheap bag at that. Two in our party had the double burger. They patty those in house. So, don't order the single. At least the waitress told us that. I'm only sorry I didn't order the burger. I will say for as busy as they were - every table was full - our drinks were always full. But know before going in that if it's crowded you will not be able to hear yourself think.