“Food was very good. I really enjoyed the garlic mushrooms.”
Review of Villa Pizzeria

Villa Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 62 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Garlic mushrooms are great! Pizza was very good. We got pepperoni, ham, and mushroom and enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Not sure if ownership changed or what but Villa always had the best breadsticks anywhere and now they have changed them. The pizza was pretty good but so disappointed that they seemingly went to something other than the best

1  Thank lynk11
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I went here with my family for the dinner buffet. I'm a vegetarian and my wife isn't so the buffet was a good option. They had no pizzas without meat so I had asked for either a veggie or cheese pizza. The waitress said it would be about 10 minutes. I was told they weren't popular pizzas so they don't make them often. I can't see how cheese isn't popular with the number of kids in there. Well, after 30 minutes we just left. For $8 I got salad and some cheese sticks. Next time I'll just go to Little Cesar's.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite pizza places in jasper. Really good lunch buffet. This is where I go when I want pizza.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on a Tuesday at 11:00 and we're a bit nervous because nobody was there. That quickly resolved at 11:30 when it filled up quick. Very good salad bar and a great variety of pizza on the buffet. I tried a BBQ chicken pizza that was pretty good. Probably wouldn't have tried it on my own but I might next time. Very friendly staff, a couple visited with our son before it got packed.

Been to Villa Pizzeria? Share your experiences!