“Awesome service”

Buffalo Wings & Rings
Ranked #3 of 65 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Our Jasper location offers a club-level sports experience for the whole family, with fresh, never frozen wings customized the way you want them. Come visit us today, we're conveniently located off of 231, across from the Rural King.
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Love this place! Great wings and great services every time I go!! I love picking it up to go on my way home from work!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Grabbed wings to go after spending the day at Holiday World. We ordered 40 wings with different sauces. Good wings with good flavor .

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Buffalo Wings and Rings isn't the same as Bdubs, but it has some great food from salads to sandwiches. Boneless wings aren't my favorite as they are a little dry at times, but not bad. Sandwiches and salads are the best :)

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My wife and I recently dined at this restaurant and were pleasantly surprised. We were greeted quickly at the door then seated immediately. Since it was a mid-week visit there were not many people in the restaurant and it was relatively quiet. Our waitress was very courteous and provided us information on the specials for the day. She then took our drink orders, giving us time to review the menu. The waitress returned promptly with our drinks and she took our orders. My wife ordered a pork loin sandwich and I the bacon cheeseburger. Our sides were the homemade coleslaw, steamed broccoli and fries. The meals did not take long to prepare and both were quickly served. The waitress stopped by at appropriate times to refresh our drinks and to see if we had other requests. All in all a great meal, good atmosphere, and superior service with a smile. There is something for everyone on their menu with lots of choices along with a variety salads and sides.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Stood at the hostess for a bit before we were seated. The server was attentive although the food was a little sparse. I ordered the dbls bbq pork sandwich, it tasted like manwich and just barely covered the bun. They provide you with plenty of fries and always kept the drink full, without asking.

My coworker got grilled mild buffalo wings and continually commeted on lack of taste and plenty of butter.