“Always good food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Barbecue and American sports bar
Description: Barbecue and American sports bar
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We always enjoy Buffalo Wings & Rings. Their service is really good for this type of restaurant... really friendly and helpful. It's basic bar food, but we've never been disappointed... the food is always really good. Very reasonable prices too.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The atmosphere at any Buffalo Wings and Rings I've been to is somewhere between roadhouse and bar and grill/sports bar. They have TVs on -- usually on sports -- and the corrugated metal on the walls that gives it a very casual atmosphere like any wing place. The food here is always excellent. The salads are huge and the burgers are great! Our drinks are always filled, we always see a manager out in the dining room at some point checking on things, and we are always asked if everything is good. Last night, after accidentally ordering the wrong wing sauce (our fault), our order was sent back and replaced with what we wanted. There was some confusion, so they still took the wings off our check. Often when it is time to leave they will ask if I want my refill in a to-go cup. On one visit, we even saw one of the female servers asking a young man to go back to his table in a very stern manner when he would not leave the young ladies at her table in peace to enjoy their meal and he was not getting the hint that they weren't interested. This is a great place and they are very attentive and take good care of you. If you want a great deal, show up on wing night -- currently Tuesdays!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We stayed in the Holiday Inn after a trip to Holiday World and we loved that this place was within walking distance from the hotel. So of course this was our choice for dinner. We often visit BBW so we assumed this place would be like them ( food, drinks, and sports) I was happy to say after our meal that I would rate this place higher than BBW!!! Wings were delicious, parm fries were amazing and I also tried a RockRita and OH My I would recommend to everyone to try this drink!!!! The food is typical bar food but the service was AMAZING!! Everyone that spoke to us was so nice and friendly! Our server was quick and our cups never went dry!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Clean and friendly service, but over priced average meal for two over $40. Food was hot and good, but they are real bad need for better wing sauces. There limited wing sauces have Texas Pete type hot sauce dumped in them for extra heat. No matter the sauce. Very dissapointed in the sauce. I had ten boneless Wings and a Coke, while my wife had a side salad, salmon sandwich, and a beer.....$39.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I have a chicken allergy so I was not able to to try the chicken wings but the veggie burger was delicious as were the onion rings. My husband had the Tuscan chicken sandwich and really liked it. Service was excellent and our server was very friendly and patient.