“Awesome ribs and more!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Photo is just one half of the full rack. Very good food and service. 1st time but we'll be back! Chicken Parmesan is also tummy.

KimA2006, Owner at Mill House Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

We can't wait to have you back! Thank you for stopping in and for the great review as well. We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I like the Pizza Buffet for lunch, especially if we are in a hurry. There is always a good variety of pizza, bread sticks and soup. In the evening, I like to try one of the monthly specials, but you can never go wrong with Pecan Chicken!

Thanks for the kind words! The pizza bar is a big hit and we are so glad you enjoyed it. Pecan Chicken is for sure a top seller and although we are seeing other places trying to duplicate it, we are home of the pecan chicken!:) Thank you again for your visit and the nice review. We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

This place has a little bit of everything. Kinda like an Applebee's with a little more flavor...maybe. They brew their own beer, it's pretty good. The atmosphere is like a local everyday restaurant because it is.

Thanks for the feedback. We make several, actually most of our menu items homemade which is where the flavor comes in. I am glad you enjoyed the beer. I hope you will come back and rate us again as we feel you may enjoy your visit more giving it another shot. Thanks!

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Went before a concert hoping for a new go to place, however was disappointed. Soups bar didn't get refilled. My dinner was cold....yes cold. The manager did get me fresh food ( the server was going to have it warmed), but by the time I got it we had to leave. Again the manager "made it right" by giving us a discount. I had read and heard so many good things about this place We went away knowing we'd probably not drive out of the way just to dine there. It was probably an off night.

Hi there. Thank you for the feedback so we can be sure not to make these mistakes again. I appreciate you understanding that it must have been an off night as we usually hear great things. I am glad to hear the manager seemed to be on top of things, but very sorry you had this experience. Please do come back and see us so you can have the experience you deserve to have and that most have with us :) Thanks!

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Went here with friends on a Tuesday and it was very busy which was encouraging. I did not try the microbrews which may have changed the night. They offer a soup and bread bar. On this evening creamy potato soup and chili were the offerings. The chili was tasty but very salty. The potato was different. My wife had the pecan chicken which she said was okay. I had the southwestern chicken rollup which was again okay. It just wasn't anything special. An okay evening but average for food.

KimA2006, Owner at Mill House Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Thank you so much for visiting us. I am sorry to here you felt everything was just okay. We usually hear raving reviews about the pecan chicken especially, but we understand everyone has an opinion. The potato soup on our soup and bread bar is one of our most popular items and requested often, but again we understand everyone has their own opinion. I will take note of the chili being salty. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you come visit us again soon to give us another try. Thanks!