“Very Good Sandwiches”
Review of Brew

Brew
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in Jasper
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Entering Brew can be a little confusing if you expect it to be a standard restaurant setting and don't know the flow. There are two dining areas with the ordering counter to the right as you come into the restaurant. A menu is posted by the door as you walk in so if you miss it you have to walk up the counter to get one. Their menu has a plentiful selection of sandwiches and wide variety of drinks.(alcoholic and non-alcoholic). I ordered the club sandwich and fries and my wife their cheeseburger. After you order you are given a number that you take back to your table and insert it into a tall holder. Our orders came in a short time and were absolutely delicious! There were a plentiful order of fries with our sandwiches and the overage was taken home for later snacking. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served so there of lots of choices for every meal. Brunch is served on Sunday only. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Food was pretty good. I've had worse, I've had better. One thing that was out of this world is there soft pretzels that they have as an appetizer. That was amazing. I'd eat there again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I stopped in for Sunday brunch. He had the chicken and waffles, I had the breakfast sandwich. We both really enjoyed it. Food was very good and the ambiance was fun, too. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We were looking for something different then the same old restaurant. I feel this place hit the mark. A bit of a up beat vibe and some really good food. Not supper fancy but a nice place to come. Also has a great beer selection as well.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I visited on a Saturday morning with my daughter. We both ordered the same breakfast sandwich with a coffee. My daughters sandwich came out with a hair on it. She complained and they refunded her sandwich and offered her a replacement. Second sandwich came out and she found a hair baked into the bread. She showed them and they basically shrugged their shoulders. I lost my appetite and we left. Will not be returning. Very disappointed.

Been to Brew? Share your experiences!