All reviews great location shampoo and body wash city market front desk monument circle tall ceilings valet parking valet service full kitchen hilton brand rooms are spacious breakfast sandwich loved this hotel within walking distance historic building bankers life fieldhouse would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is very clean and friendly. This would be a great place to stay if you were in town for meetings. The only reason I would stay somewhere else would be the location in relation to most bars and restaurants. Still they were only a few blocks away.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
JeriS121, Manager at Home2 Suites Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying at the Home2 Suites in Downtown Indianapolis and also for taking the time to complete a review regarding your stay with us. I’m happy to hear that you had a great overall experience. Our goal is to receive feedback such as yours. We look forward to your next stay and do hope it is soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here to attend a wedding downtown. The location is great with so much to do within walking distance. Checking in was a breeze and our room was spotless. The staff was friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends and family.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for leaving positive feedback! We are so glad that you like our location and that our hotel was able to meet your needs. I'm lucky to work with this fantastic team and I am glad they were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you for selecting us and I hope you will choose us again when you come to Indianapolis. See you next time!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

The hotel has basic amenities, coffee in the lobby all day, free limited breakfast, 24 hr gym. The staff are all extremely friendly and helpful. It's unusual to encounter this from every single member of the staff. It comes across as genuine and has been consistent. It's refreshing to have every staff-member great you with a smile and ask if you need anything.

Our whole team was quite impressed. Credit goes to the individual provided training and/or hiring. Whatever you're doing keep it up.

Room Tip: Corner rooms have the best view.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
JeriS121, Manager at Home2 Suites Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Really enjoyed my stay in Indy at Home2Suites - staff was helpful in navigating my destinations for me and of tracking down my Uber drivers. It was a great week! Hotel is centrally located to all places downtown.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Our family spent 1 night here. The hotel feels new and was clean. It was nice to have rooms with 2 beds and a pull-out couch. The pool was small but nice. The hotel has a convenient location and easily walkable. Breakfast was typical.

Only negatives: parking was expensive ($33) however it was convenient. The pillows were terrible.

We would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property. We appreciate all feedback and use it as a learning experience so we can continue providing you with an overall wonderful stay when you visit our property. I do hope you will visit us again soon.