All reviews indianapolis airport front desk room was clean breakfast attendant the breakfast area convenience store would stay here again minute drive waffle maker indoor pool exercise room next morning stayed here for one night a great place to stay the general manager the entire staff great customer service
Reviewed 9 October 2017

What a dull, drab, dark hotel. Having stayed at a Fairfield in Ft.Wayne the night before, we were hoping for the same experience. This is a very old property. True, at some point it appears they have tried to make it acceptable, the halls are poorly lighted. Empty beer cardboard containers in the hallway. The first room assignment was absolutely terrible, the room smelled so bad - perhaps smoke. They upgraded us to a "suite" which was only somewhat better...at least it didn't smell bad. The sink outside of the bathroom was small & confining. I couldn't wait to get out of there. The morning breakfast area seemed dark and uninviting. The elevator works slowly. Heard kids or adults running in the hallway after I retired. I didn't feel safe there. I personally would stay elsewhere next visit. They saving grace was that they did have the shuttle van to the airport which ran on time.

Room tip: ask for a suite
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Peggy R,

I am so sorry that we did not provide an excellent experience for you on your most recent stay at Fairfield Inn. We indeed have had a renovation in 2015 and are very happy with the bright aqua accents and warm yellow colors in the hallway. Your comments are important to us and we will take every opportunity to make improvements based on your feedback.

I hope you provide us another chance when your travels again bring you to Indianapolis.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and arrived early. The staff were great and sorted me out with a room way before the official arrival time. The room was reasonable with good WiFi and ok decor. The only issue with the room was the bathroom looked a little dated. It also had a one cup coffee machine which I appreciate.

The breakfast was simple but to the normal standard of these inns. The gym was simple but fine for what I wanted. Overall I thought the stay was good and would return.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear flyboy1000,

We are so glad you found the staff great and the rooms good. We hope to see you on your next trip to Indy!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Clean room and vicinity, warm pool and hot tub, great breakfast and most of all friendly service. Great place for families with basketball and tennis court! James, JaQuan and Mia took great care of us!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Ashley R,

I am elated that you had such a great time while in Indy. We can't wait to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a week and a half and was one of the best hotel experiences I have had. Marriott should be proud of their employees at this location. Everyone went out of their way to make sure our stay was perfect. Very clean mid price point hotel. Great beds and I always upgrade a rating when they don't scrimp on the quality of the towels. Friends stayed at the Residence Inn across the lot and had the same experience. GOOD JOB MARRIOTT!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

jimleithauser,

Woohoo! We loved having you and your friends here with us as well. The team at the Indy airport property thrives on providing great customer service (and having fun with our guests).

We can't wait to see you on your next trip to Indy!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We spent one night here before a flight. Staff were friendly, room and facility was neat and clean. Disappointment was that WIFI wouldn't work and we had trouble with our door lock. It appeared that hotel staff could have breakfast "leftovers", which is a fine idea. However, we noticed that near the end of serving time a lot of fresh items were stocked that the latest guests didn't necessarily have access to.
We would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Jim J

We want you to have a GREAT stay and can't wait to have you stay with us again. We will use your observations to make our hotel the best place it can be.