This hotel, now called Baymont Inn, was such a welcome surprise. A busy football weekend and we lost our first reservation so we found the Baymont and were way more happy than with the first hotel. The room/suite was spacious, almost like a small appartment. We had a full living room, nice bath, big bed and bedroom and bar - great staff and so clean...we could have extended our trip just to stay longer. The staff went out of their way to make us welcome..including getting us breakfast the night before because we needed to leave so early. I can not say more about this place..probably the best finds that I have had in my travels! Thank you. Baymont Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the words of several of my guests "Indy's Best Kept Secret" Or "This is a Gem of a hotel" We are an all suites hotel on the northwest side of Indianapolis with easy access to downtown & interstates you are just minutes from anywhere in the city. We are unique to the hotel industry offering 2 room suites with a buffet style hot breakfast, 24 hour business center and a 24 hour fitness center in addition to access to Costco & LA Fitness. We are 2 blocks away from The Pyramids of Indianapolis and Caribbean Cove's indoor Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Best Western
- Best Western Country Hotel