Stayed here for a quick one night trip for business. The building is definitely old, but the bed was comfortable, furniture seems new/modern, overall the room was nice and updated - no complaints. Check in process was easy.
Biggest frustration was the internet. Spent over an hour on the phone with some third party technical support line trying to figure out what was wrong. The front desk staff was less than helpful and unapologetic that I had to deal with the issue. It wasn't my device because I know several other guests had the issue. Apparently they needed to reboot some router at the hotel but they couldn't find anyone at the hotel with a key to the closet. Overall, it just wasn't handled well. Hopefully they've been able to resolve this and other travels won't have to deal with the issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the words of several of my guests "Indy's Best Kept Secret" Or "This is a Gem of a hotel" We are an all suites hotel on the northwest side of Indianapolis with easy access to downtown & interstates you are just minutes from anywhere in the city. We are unique to the hotel industry offering 2 room suites with a buffet style hot breakfast, 24 hour business center and a 24 hour fitness center in addition to access to Costco & LA Fitness. We are 2 blocks away from The Pyramids of Indianapolis and Caribbean Cove's indoor Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Best Western
- Best Western Country Hotel