US$128
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$76
US$70
US$175
US$136
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$140
US$128
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$79
US$236
US$204
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$95
US$109
US$88
Priceline
US$85
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmake a u turncinnamon rollshot tubfamily fun packagered lobsterrecommend this hotelthe breakfast areawould stay here againfront desk clerkhousekeeping staffyogurtnice staychildren's museumcoffee makerindoor poolfree breakfastlate check
Reviewed 14 November 2015

After arriving I was greeted by one of the nicest people I have dealt with at any hotel ever. Check in was quick and easy. There was a mix up with my room but they were quick to fix it with out hesitation. I had to be up early for an important event in the morning. They went out of their way to make sure I was up. This place has a great location easy to get to the interstate close to food and shopping. Has a great free breakfast. The rooms were clean and the bed was super comfy. Wont stay anywhere else in Indianapolis.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank bubbabradley
Reviewed 11 November 2015

The staff at the Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis South were wonderful. They were very helpful, especially when it came to the continental breakfast in the morning. The indoor pool was also remarkably clean. Easily one of the better quality hotel pools around. The shower pressure in the room was strong, and the tub itself was spotless. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the greater Indianapolis area.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

Such a clean, comfortable room and bed too. Love the extra pillows. Fridge and microwave are convenient. The bathroom is very clean, roomy, and spacious. I felt very relaxed in this room. Super friendly and great staff. Will come back next year!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2015

This hotel was fabulous! Big, comfy bed and spacious room. My room was particularly cool because I had a jacuzzi tub in addition to my shower. The staff was so nice and accommodating to my late check out. I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2015

We are ending day one of our three day stay at this site. This is our first experience at a Holiday Inn Express. Problems always arise and I believe that the satisfaction with which they are resolved is a sign of great customer care. So far, this stay has been a success!

Donna noticed an issue with our reservation prior to our arrival. She called me, decisions were made and the check in process was flawless.

Marty came to our room after I discovered a plumbing issue. He took possession of the problem and quickly replaced he defective parts. Problem solved!

Adequate fitness area, ample breakfast, and nice quiet room.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family