All reviews make a u turn cinnamon rolls hot tub family fun package red lobster recommend this hotel keurig coffee maker the breakfast area would stay here again front desk clerk housekeeping staff yogurt nice stay indoor pool free breakfast late check convenient location
Reviewed 14 November 2015

After arriving I was greeted by one of the nicest people I have dealt with at any hotel ever. Check in was quick and easy. There was a mix up with my room but they were quick to fix it with out hesitation. I had to be up early for an important event in the morning. They went out of their way to make sure I was up. This place has a great location easy to get to the interstate close to food and shopping. Has a great free breakfast. The rooms were clean and the bed was super comfy. Wont stay anywhere else in Indianapolis.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank bubbabradley
Reviewed 11 November 2015

The staff at the Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis South were wonderful. They were very helpful, especially when it came to the continental breakfast in the morning. The indoor pool was also remarkably clean. Easily one of the better quality hotel pools around. The shower pressure in the room was strong, and the tub itself was spotless. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the greater Indianapolis area.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

Such a clean, comfortable room and bed too. Love the extra pillows. Fridge and microwave are convenient. The bathroom is very clean, roomy, and spacious. I felt very relaxed in this room. Super friendly and great staff. Will come back next year!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2015

This hotel was fabulous! Big, comfy bed and spacious room. My room was particularly cool because I had a jacuzzi tub in addition to my shower. The staff was so nice and accommodating to my late check out. I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2015

We are ending day one of our three day stay at this site. This is our first experience at a Holiday Inn Express. Problems always arise and I believe that the satisfaction with which they are resolved is a sign of great customer care. So far, this stay has been a success!

Donna noticed an issue with our reservation prior to our arrival. She called me, decisions were made and the check in process was flawless.

Marty came to our room after I discovered a plumbing issue. He took possession of the problem and quickly replaced he defective parts. Problem solved!

Adequate fitness area, ample breakfast, and nice quiet room.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family