1,578 results
All reviews convention center heavenly bed shula's steakhouse lucas oil stadium capitol building the club lounge self park room key downtown area parking garage colts game nice stay the room was nice starbucks conference mall valet
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Great location downtown in Indy. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We were in a club level room and it was a basic room, clean, nice toiletries, robes, extra towels, fridge, bottles water and the most comfortable beds!
The only con was we paid for club level primarily to have an area to meet with our group, enjoy appetizers and decide on an evening plan (girls weekend). Sadly the club facility had a private event and we were told we could not enter. That was a disappointment. Only one from our group made it to breakfast so we paid extra for pretty much nothing. We still had a great weekend and would stay again...not paying for club access though.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kathryn M
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location in downtown Indy. It is connected via skywalk to the convention center and a mall and right next to sport stadiums. The are a multitude of restaurants in walking distance, in addition to Shula's restaurant in the hotel for dining .
If you need to pick up something at the mall it is just a few minutes walk.

We stayed at this hotel for a cheer competition and found the room comfortable , but bathroom rather small. Rainfall shower head was nice !
They have a card in the room you can put on your door if you decline room cleaning , you will get a $5 voucher for the restaurant . We did that but no voucher. I had lunch at Shula's both days I was there and it was great!
There is a Starbucks downstairs , but leave ample time during peak times as staffing was slim. Other times wait was fine.
Apparently the bell service there only has 6 carts for the entire hotel ( and carts are not self service) so check out was an extended ordeal. It ended up taking nearly 1&1/2 hours before we could get someone to our room, then our car was still not there we had requested be brought up from garage .

The real issue is that I was overcharged for my stay at this hotel a few weeks ago and I have spent 5 days calling and emailing Westin customer service regarding this issue with no apology and still no credit. I was told that guest #2 ( my minor daughter) was billed separately for her room because housekeeping had her checking out a day later. I have spent hours this week trying to get this resolved.
If you read my reviews I always keep them positive . But I am disappointed in Westins lack of customer service for an SPG member that will be staying at another Westin this month .

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank jwsmith66
Hannah A, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent experience at the Westin Indianapolis. I am happy you found the hotel convenient to everything and that you enjoyed the Westin Heavenly Shower! I apologize that you did not receive your green choice vouchers to use during your stay, but I hope you were able to ask the front desk about it while you were still here. In researching the note about your billing, it looks like the reservation, when it came through from the housing bureau, split the rate between you and the other guest staying in the room. Since the other guest happened to be your daughter, you were responsible for the entire rate. Please be assured that you did not get double charged and that your rate was the same as all others that were in town for Jamfest. We apologize for the confusion with the rate being split, and we hope this helped clarify. We look forward to your return during the next competition!

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Nicely decorated rooms with handy access by skywalk to the conference centre.
General store and a Starbucks located within the hotel.
Room service food was marginal. Had to pay for wifi.
Fitness facilities are adequate.

Room Tip: Stay on Starwood preferred guest floor.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

I was in Indy for a fireman's training conference, FDIC, and this was my first time to stay here. The rooms were clean and comfortable, staff was very accommodating, and had a great stay. The only issue was housekeeping skipped us because we left around 10 am a couple of days, and they didn't come back later. The area around the hotel was noisy, but it was quiet in the room. I'll stay here again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2016

We stayed here four nights recently during the women's basketball Final Four, and found the hotel conveniently located, with clean and comfortable rooms and facilities.
Perhaps spoiled by a recent stay at the Westin Moana Surfrider in Waikiki, we found the service fell short of the quality of the hotel's physical features.
On the plus side, unlike many Westin hotels, this one had a club lounge (labeled Executive Club Room) accessible to SPG premium members. On the negative side, the service there was uneven at best. At our first breakfast, there was no orange juice, for example, and another guest reported that to be the third straight day without it. One of the two Keurig coffee machines was out of order, and the other unusable because it was jammed with spent K-cups. There was a jug of Starbucks coffee that was hot, but the half-and-half container was empty. There was a pot of what looked like good oatmeal, but no raisins or brown sugar. When I inquired of the attendant whether any was available, he went back into his prep room and brought out an individual portion of each for me. By the second morning, there was orange juice at least and large bowls of brown sugar and raisins. But there was no coca cola in the cooler, and an attendant reported difficulty in procuring it. However, on the skywalks that connect to the hotel, we encountered several vending machines full of coca cola, so wondered how the procurement problem had arisen.
Housekeeping seemed to be obtainable only by calling and asking why our room had not yet been cleaned. One day at around 2:00 PM, we were promised that a housekeeper would be "right up" but that person appeared nearly 90 minutes later.
On the plus side, the concierge gave us an excellent recommendation for a restaurant within easy walking distance, with great food and reasonable prices, and even gave us a card that was good for a 10% discount. So, while uneven, the service could not be labeled as uniformly wanting. An upgrade to good service would improve the appeal of this hotel greatly.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms (SPG Club Level) were spacious and comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family