Check in was a breeze, lobby area is great offering starbucks and subway along with other restaurants and cafe and small bar. Hallways are open to the large building so there is not that stuffy feeling. Corner room was spacious, everything was neat and clean. Bed and pillows were most comfy. Conveniently located to everything in this fun little city. Had a great weekend, highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis