1,653 results
All reviews managers reception convention center evening reception made to order breakfast living room free breakfast colts game lucas oil stadium mall downtown sinks skywalk conference
Reviewed 18 September 2018

We enjoyed a 2 bedroom top floor suite with a balcony and had a wonderful time. Very clean hotel with great views and an excellent location in downtown Indianapolis. Will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kelly C, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel accommodations to your liking. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

The rooms and lobby have recently been renovated and everything looks nice. The lobby bar is a big plus, especially since we had to wait for the room to be ready. Breakfast is a plus also....good place to stay and good location.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Check-in: The hotel has no clue on how it assigns rooms. They assigned a room to me and when i went to the room, the room service was still cleaning the room. The front desk explanation - 'We were not sure of the room service cleaning your room'.

In the stay, the card did not work to open the door. I went back to the front desk and they assigned new card. Even that did not work. Again went to front desk, they said they are sending someone over. I waited in-front of my room for 20+ minutes and had to call them from there and say words on anger for them to send someone. Their explanation - 'The delay was because our staff was having lunch' . This shows on what their priorities are in terms. of customer service.

Never every will stay at this place!! I dont think anyone should stay at this place and get insulted.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank sachinsoman

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We value all of our guests and we strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

This hotel is a hidden gem. It is not visible from the road because you enter through a parking garage entrance to the main doors. It’s a beautiful hotel with a spacious lobby with many different seating areas. The staff was top-notch and the rooms are updated and very nice. The complimentary breakfast has a great buffet along with many other breakfast items. Definitely the best complimentary breakfast I’ve ever experienced. We stayed in a corner suite that was huge and was the best and largest suite that we have stayed in while in Indianapolis, and was less expensive than other hotels. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EvanP566, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. I sincerely hope you will stay with the Embassy Suites Downtown on your next trip to Indianapolis! Have a great weekend!!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Everything was fine. I have no complaints. The room was clean. The bathroom was modern. The location was excellent. About the only thing I found bothersome is the fact that this review has to be a minimum of 200 words.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Although I couldn't be happier to find you had a good stay, I am with you in being quite confused as to why you must use 200 words. That being said I would give it an A+. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us!