US$76
US$158
US$144
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$155
US$139
  • Breakfast included
US$248
US$215
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$106
US$159
US$146
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$98
  • Restaurant
US$63
US$58
1,588 results
All reviewsmanagers receptionevening receptionconvention centermade to order breakfastliving roomfree breakfastcolts gamelucas oil stadiummalldowntownsinksskywalkconferenceindiana
Reviewed 17 January 2018

We loved that this hotel was connected to a mall that spanned across city streets which made it easy to walk to parts of the city. Aside from remodeling, the staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast was delicious including the made-to-order omelets, and the evening reception was relaxing.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Came to this Hilton hotel for a business trip and was surprised how poor their execution was. I understand they are undergoing remodelling//construction, but to place your room literally in the middle of a filthy hallway definitely caught me off guard as I though I had to definitely be on the wrong floor, nope! Second, the water temperature in the shower barely hit the threshold of calling it warm and the water pressure was at a trickle level, therefore I got a nice long and slow, super cold shower to get clean before my presentation. Third, the shower door must have been installed unlevel as the door would not stay closed and would slide wide open during the shower, so not only did I have cold water slowly coming out, water was getting in the bathroom floor and was getting even more cold with the room air. Lastly, if you use the gym, beware! One of the benches will not stay in the inclined position as it collapsed underneath me midst workout, twice.

Overall, was a very aggravating stay at this and definitely was the poorest experience I have had over my many years staying at various Hilton locations across the country. Room was up to date but everything else was a big turn off. =(

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeremy Y
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Love to stay at this location, afternoon social is better than other Embassy suites; almost immediately connected to the mall and wedding location for us, we had a great stay. Only issue was one drawers did not work and felt on my thigh, still had a scar on my thigh, I told the repairman about it but he said nothing to me so I decided not to spoil to wedding mood.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I stayed at this property for three nights (Dec 30-Jan 1) and needless to say it was one cold city to stay in at that time of the year. The front desk staff was very helpful which was nice considering the hotel is a bit confusing to find your way around if you are not familiar with it. Arrived here late due to a rather messed up flight from Chicago but once in my room, I was able to rest my head and fall alseep quite quickly. Breakfast is served in the atrium on a daily basis daily and, althouch the food is great, the temperature of that area of the hotel was just as bad as the air outside the building. Hot food quickly turned cold and people were forced to wear heavy sweaters and jackets while eating. Not good!

Room Tip: Bring your own toilet paper. My room only had one roll and I had to keep calling HK to get another.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

The motel was under construction but it didn’t disrupt our stay. We loved our newly remodeled room. The evening reception and breakfast was great as always. In the evening the pool was really dark. We loved that we could walk to the movie theater, mall, and Lucas Stadium never having to go outside. I would stay her again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family