US$76
  • Breakfast included
US$159
US$146
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$248
US$215
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

US$158
US$144
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$360/night.

US$88
US$79
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$209
US$192
  • Restaurant
Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$95
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$57
US$52
1,589 results
All reviewsmanagers receptionevening receptionconvention centermade to order breakfastliving roomfree breakfastcolts gamelucas oil stadiummalldowntownsinksskywalkconferenceindiana
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Love to stay at this location, afternoon social is better than other Embassy suites; almost immediately connected to the mall and wedding location for us, we had a great stay. Only issue was one drawers did not work and felt on my thigh, still had a scar on my thigh, I told the repairman about it but he said nothing to me so I decided not to spoil to wedding mood.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I stayed at this property for three nights (Dec 30-Jan 1) and needless to say it was one cold city to stay in at that time of the year. The front desk staff was very helpful which was nice considering the hotel is a bit confusing to find your way around if you are not familiar with it. Arrived here late due to a rather messed up flight from Chicago but once in my room, I was able to rest my head and fall alseep quite quickly. Breakfast is served in the atrium on a daily basis daily and, althouch the food is great, the temperature of that area of the hotel was just as bad as the air outside the building. Hot food quickly turned cold and people were forced to wear heavy sweaters and jackets while eating. Not good!

Room Tip: Bring your own toilet paper. My room only had one roll and I had to keep calling HK to get another.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

The motel was under construction but it didn’t disrupt our stay. We loved our newly remodeled room. The evening reception and breakfast was great as always. In the evening the pool was really dark. We loved that we could walk to the movie theater, mall, and Lucas Stadium never having to go outside. I would stay her again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

They are updating there hotel so beware. Some of the room have totally gutted making for a hug mess. There was drywall dust all over the walls and back of door. They need to replace the old rugs in the rooms, NOT CLEAN AT ALL.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Very nice remodeled room. Quiet, well laid out suite. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet. We went during the busy hour, plenty of food and places to sit. Building is under construction so there are inconveniences. Parking garage is a problem on access and instructional marking.

Room Tip: Try to get one that is already remodeled.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple