1,670 results
All reviews managers reception evening reception convention center made to order breakfast living room free breakfast colts game lucas oil stadium mall downtown skywalk conference
Reviewed 26 August 2016

I love staying here, going to the mall and shopping without even going outside, swimming in the METAL pool, and it I so close to EVERYTHING downtown. They are getting ready to remodel it and I do not think it even needs it.

Room tip: free made to order breakfast weekdays is wonderful
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ESManagementTeam, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Dear Holly:

Thanks a million for your fantastic review of the Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Embassy Suites
We stayed at the Embassy Suits downtown Indianapolis for business because the branch is one of our favorites. The location of this hotel is perfect. Right across from the mall and the convention center. A short walking distance to the monument circle. The staffs are friendly and warm. The room is clean and sizable but it is out dated. The bathroom is small and needs a facelift.: loose door knob, peeled wall paint, etc. the swimming pool and two jacuzzis of this hotel are in door on the ground floor. The pool is always quiet so we enjoy it very much - it gives us a chance to unwind. We would rate the breakfast average because the menu does not change. French toast, bacon, sausages, cubed potatoes, etc. the Manage's Reception serves carrot, broccoli , ranch, Chips & dip, freshly popped pop corn. The staff at the Claypool Grille are awesome: Billy, Jeff, Lisa, and Ashley. We enjoyed talking to them. So are the staff in the breakfast area, they work hard to keep the tables clean with a smile. Last but not least, we alway appreciate the housekeeping crew. They work hard to keep our room clean every day. One of the housekeeping staffs we want to acknowledge is Danielle - she cleaned our room today, 8/25. As soon as we walked into our room, there was a very nice light floral clean scent in the air. She folded the wash cloth in the room into a floral design - it reminded us when we were on cruises - nightly have displays of towels folded into different designs. Danielle stocked up clean towels in the bathroom and she replaced the toilette paper to a new roll - folded into an triangle pointy at the end. Our personal toiletry were thrown sloppy on the counter, Danielle displayed them a nicely on a wooden tray. The personal touch and the attention to the details that Danielle displayed in her work WARM our heart. We can tell she enjoyed her work and takes pride doing it. Danielle is awesome - so does every one else - THANK TOU.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Maika F

Dear Maika:

I love seeing all of our team member names in your review that made your stay special! Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know them and recognizing them for a job well done! I have shared these comments with each of them as well as their supervisors. I am thrilled that they made a difference! Please be aware that the hotel is in the process of a full renovation and the designs are amazing. Please come back and see us so that you can experience the changes for yourself. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This location was very out dated and the elevators did not work correctly so it was hard with strollers & luggage. It was just an old, musty building. Staff was ok & room was clean- just SUPER outdated.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Jacquelyn:

The hotel is going through a very large renovation and will soon be completely transformed! You must come back and see us so that we can make this right and provide the outstanding stay that you deserve!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Great location and friendly staff. Having to take a service elevator to bring a bag cart to the room was a little unwieldy. The hotel could use some updating but it wasn't a turnoff, and our room was clean. For the size of the room it would be nice to have 2 queens instead of 2 double beds as an option. Breakfast was great. Pool could use some love but hot tubs (there are two small ones) were nice. In all I'd stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Deanna:

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown. I am happy to see that you enjoyed our prime location, spacious suites, complimentary breakfast and friendly staff! Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Thank you Greg Eastling for your WOW service. From texting me to let me know that my room was available to making sure everything was in place for me! I can't thank you enough. If I'm in Indianapolis, this is my new home away from home!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Marcells:

Greg Eastling is truly one of our best!! I will be sure to share your review with him when I see him. I am so thrilled that the Embassy Suites is now your "home away from home". See you again soon!