“Huge Sandwiches and Burgers, Good Beer Choices”
Review of Kuma's Corner

Kuma's Corner
Ranked #143 of 2,611 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I was in Indianapolis for my nephew's wedding, and the rehearsal dinner was at Kuma's Corner. We occupied a giant table and despite a lot going on service was accurate and good. Our server was friendly and efficient and I never felt like I was being ignored.

I had the Hatebreak sandwich. Two, not one, buffalo sauced chicken breasts with several trimmings. Hard to handle but delicious. Family members mostly opted for burgers, also quite large, and said they were delicious. A fried pickle appetizer was better than most examples I've had.

The atmosphere was dive bar without being a dive. Prices were above average, but suitable to the quality and portion size. Worth a visit

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The amazing food aside, this was literally the BEST service I’ve had in years. But also, the food!! ❤️

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Metal music and juicy burgers. We came when warm, so the front was open. Great ambiance and choice of various beers. Staff very friendly. Also with some local distillers. I will come back.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Kuma’s has one of the best burgers in the city. Unique, quality ingredients make for great burgers. Each one named after metal bands. Also try the made to order Mac n cheese and the chorizo stuffed jalapeño poppers. Great food, good cold beers. Can’t lose. Don’t miss it.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

One of the best burgers I’ve ever eaten. Everyone at our table had fantastic burgers. Meat is excellent quality and cooked perfectly. I tried the Goatsnake. Husband had Mastodon, friends had Led Zeppelin, Lair of the Minotaur, Kaijo and Neurosis. Unusual toppings but you can also get a basic burger if you choose. Homemade potato chips and hand cut fries. Chips were fabulous. Definitely best burgers I’ve had in Indy for the price!!!!