“Very good all around ”

Bubba's 33
Ranked #238 of 2,562 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Been to Bubba's 33 a number of times and I've never had a bad experience.

This visit we started with the Crooked Fried Cheese, basically mozzarella sticks. They were large, not too much breading and plenty for two for an appetizer.

My wife started with the wedge salad, very good and fresh as well. Blue cheese dressing was pretty good too.

We both had the wings, dry rub with cajun seasoning. Moist, tender, not too much heat at all. Among the best wings I've ever had.

Service was excellent, Bubba's is always clean as were the rest rooms.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We took a group of 14 year old baseball boys to dinner here, since we are from out of town we guessed on where to eat. We came upon Bubba's 33 being that we have a Bubba on our team. We had great food, great service and liked it so much we returned a few days later with a different group of out of towners!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Came here late after a long drive. Place was ready to find and is rather big.

Food is ok. It wasn't done of the best in a sports bar but average. Enough to satisfy our appetite. Though, I would look for another place the next time.

Also it was quite loud with music playing and people yelling.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We went looking for a good burger in Indy, and this place was recommended. I was worried as it looked like any other "down home" chain type of place you see in the Midwest. I couldn't have been more wrong. We didn't even get to the burgers!

Pros: staff, cleanliness, prices, portions, quality of the food

Cons: not a one.

NOTE: priced are so distorted between NYC and Indy, I can't really tell if price wise its a good deal, but for a NYC guy....prices are fantastic.

NOTE: order the "small" on EVERYTHING, portion size is insane.

1  Thank comfieslippers
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I've visited this location several times while visiting the Indy area. Asked for a takeout order of wings. Being a connoisseur of wings they were pathetic. They were light yellow in color,soft mushy barely fried wings. The sauces I chose were not what I received. I had them add an order of their "smoked chipotle" wings. The server clarified that they were excellent "smoked" wings. They were nothing more than the pathetic undercooked mushy wings with a smoked chipotle sauce on them. Needless to say, they went in the trash! After years of eating wings, WORST winds ever!

1  Thank mcfinamore