All reviewsceiling fanfull kitchenevening receptioncomplimentary breakfastbusiness stayhot tubthe breakfast arearestaurants and shoppingfront desk persontwo queen bedspool areaunder constructionchildren's museumwould highly recommend this hotelnice hotelextended staylate check
Reviewed 24 May 2017

A few miles north of downtown Indianapolis but worth the trip, the hotel is back away from the busy street but close to the Interstate 465. Friendly staff, full amenities and a good value. Close enough to all the sights and Motorspeedway, re decorated rooms and very nice patio area. Pool temperature was just right, not too cold and hot tub was a treat.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Jess and her staff at this location was amazing. Always there to help and always said hello and goodbye as we left the hotel. Would always ask how things were going and if we needed anything. The recent renovations are amazing. Job well done with the remodel. Everything was new and clean and the new patio section with stainless steal built-in grills and gas firepit was just beautiful. We used the firepit both nights. Would highly recommend this hotel.....was probably one of the best hotel stays.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2017

This Homewood Suites has just been recently renovated. It is very aesthetically pleasing. Lovely suites. Lives up to the Hilton Brand. There are several nice restaurants options nearby. You are conveniently near I-465. As usual, the dinner option had a nice variety. Lovely visit.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

First, let me begin by saying that this property appears to be fairly new, and the hallways and common areas are bright and clean. The front desk clerk who checked me in was super friendly. However, this three night was very disappointing in terms of what you expect from a Hilton property (as a Diamond member, I've stayed at numerous Hilton brands all across this country). Of the three problems listed, the fourth is by far the worst.

First, the ceiling fan in the bedroom was not working properly. It only had a single pull cord that turned the light on/off. There was no cord to turn the fan blades on/off. At some point, you would think that housekeeping would've noticed.

Second, there was no rhyme or reason as to when housekeeping would arrive. On the first full day of our stay, housekeeping was on our hallway at around 4. On the second day, they were on the floor at around 9:30 and never came by the room. We had to go to the front desk to ask for towels and toilet paper.

Third and most importantly, there was NO hot water throughout the entirety of the three night stay. The water was lukewarm AT BEST, and our showers involved multiple bursts of ice cold water each and every time. Since we did not get showers until late on the night we arrived (Sunday), we chalked it up to "no big deal, we'll have hot water for our morning showers". WRONG. The water was even colder on Monday morning. I went downstairs to the front desk to find out what the problem was, and luckily the head maintenance man was standing there. Not so luckily, he simply told me that I needed to let the water run for a few minutes, but what was so frustrating is that he then said "after a few minutes, it'll get warm, but it's not going to get hot".

Really? This statement strongly indicated that the hotel was aware of the issue, and if the best that can be offered is lukewarm water, then perhaps someone should've told me that BEFORE I checked in. I don't take lukewarm showers at home, and I don't appreciate paying for a hotel room in which I have no access to hot water. Had this water issue just occurred once during the three night stay, I would've accepted that as just one of those things. However, a three night stay without hot water is simply unacceptable. When I return to the Indy area, I will avoid this property and instead go back to the usual Hilton property at which I stay (Hilton Garden Inn in Carmel). Very disappointed.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ShanDHarlan_Kentucky
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

This is the second time we have stayed here, both were extended stay (1.5 to 2 weeks) so a family member could get surgery and convalesce before flying home. We needed a handicap room with a roll in shower. Stayed in the same room both times. Separate living area from the bedroom so your family member can rest and we could read, watch TV etc. Clean, excellent housekeeping, and breakfast each morning. The hotel was recently remodeled and was quite well done. A little bit of highway noise but we didn't think it was bad. You can ask for a room on the south side to avoid the noise. There is traffic occasionally getting on and off Michigan Avenue but there is a "back way" to get in off 86th street to avoid a lot of this. I'd really look at this place for an extended stay since it is clean, recently remodeled, daily breakfast as well as housecleaning. It was much better than the places the hospital recommended.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends