We went on a business trip. A group of us were attending a conference, we loved the big suite, it was clean and well maintained. It smelled a bit like old food, but we used our diffuser and took care of it.
Then cigarette smoke started coming through our bathroom fan.. we told the front desk. We chose a non smoking hotel with health reasons in mind, a couple of us are asthmatics, it is dangerous for us. We were rudely told they "can't do anything about it, we are not going to go knocking on doors, this IS a smoke free hotel but sometimes it happens and they can't do anything about it but that they could give us a new room". We had no real choice, and it was late so we just moved to another room. It was clean. The front desk man's attitude was uncaring and rude. However the lady that came with our new keys, was kind and tried to help us move all our luggage.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking