US$76
US$155
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$159
US$146
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$209
US$192
  • Restaurant
US$248
US$215
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

US$158
US$144
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$98
US$90
US$63
US$58
Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$106
All reviewsfree laundrylending lockerdrive downtownfull kitchenwashers and dryersclean towelswaffle housefront desk clerkindianapolis airportcomfy bedworkout roomhotel roomhot tubnice roomindoor poolpantrystove
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We were referred to this hotel by a friend and couldn't have been more pleased!

This hotel was the perfect distance to Avon HS, Camp Jameson and Lucas Oil Stadium. The staff is very familiar with our #bandfamily routine and most accommodating. The room was very nice, the kitchen clean and accommodating, even had a stove top. Bathrooms nice and linens great. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 23 August 2017

Thank you for choosing Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind comments and will share them with the rest of our team!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We booked our Cousins to stay here as a last minute deal. They had a bad experience with a hotel downtown and paid twice as much. They said this Hotel was very nice and clean and the staff was great. They will stay here next time.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 23 August 2017

We are pleased to hear your cousins enjoyed their stay at our hotel. Thanks for choosing Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Lets start with the positive. Candlewood Suites comes with all the dishes, pots, pans, etc for an extended stay, they have a nice covered bbq/sitting area and always have delicious hot coffee 24 hours. I just love their coffee. Their staff were pleasant and professional at all times. Now for the real downsides...... at check in I was charged $868. on my debit card and was told that it was their policy to do this. They charge for your entire stay IN ADVANCE. I have never heard of this before, and the went on to tell me that this is what ALL Candlewood Suites do., and they do it to make sure people have enough money to cover their stay. (Unless you are staying in a cheap, seedy motel I don't know of ANY hotels that charge upfront, usually they will put a hold with a small deposit, around 100.) Well I know, having stayed at several CWS in the past that this is NOT IHG or CWS policy in all their properties. As a matter of fact, when I called corporate office I was told that it is NOT their policy, but since each is individually owned that was what this property decided to do. Since they charged it against my card I was not in the position to leave for another hotel, which I would have done just out of principal of the situation. I wouldnt have called corporate office except the housekeeping is what sent me over the edge, and finally got fed up. When housekeeping arrived I gave the girl 5.00 and said please do a good job, (in both Spanish and English so I know she understood) and left to start my day. Upon return I find that the ONLY thing that she had done was she replaced the trash bags and bedding. No dusting, vacumming, bathroom cleaning was done at ALL! The only reason the bedding and trash were changed out is because the head housekeeper comes in BEFORE the girl that is suppose to do the cleaning and emptys the trash and strips the beds. In addition, the replacement shampoo that was left was obviously recycled and partially used from a previous guest, as you can see in the photos. You will notice the hairs still left on the bathroom floor, water in the sink, toothpaste splatter on the mirror and pieces of paper left on the kitchen floor. The housekeeper didnt even restock the toilet paper, leaving me with less than half a roll and didnt replace the towels either. These photos were taken AFTER the housekeeping staff had come to do the weekly cleaning, on my third day there. (Each floor is cleaned on a different day of the week). The hotel policy of charging up front for the entire stay and the poor housekeeping at this hotel gives all Candlewood Suites a bad name, and IHG should take this into consideration when it's time for the owner to renew his 'franchise contract'. In addition, the pool was closed for maintenance 4 of the 10 days I was there because of some sort of contamination that a group of kids had left behind. It was so contaminated that the water was so cloudy you couldnt see the bottom of the pool. Instead of draining the pool and refilling their answer was to simply fix it by adding more chemicals to the system and filling it a little. Also, speaking of the pool, dont be fooled by the photos management has put up. It's all about the angle of the photo shoot. The pool/jacuzzi and the area are very small in comparison to what the photos depict. The air conditioning for the room is adequate for the living area (I was in a two room suite), but the bedroom area was only cooled by a fan cut into the living/bedroom separating wall to blow air from the wall conditioning unit. (The first room they gave me the cut out fan didnt work so I had to ask to be moved to another room) I had to purchase a small tabletop fan to try to get more cool air to circulate into the sleeping area. Also, please note in the photos the stains on the curtains as well. This CWS is near only one sit down restaurant (Used to be 2, but the Dennys across the street is under demolition and has been for about nine months now). The area doesnt seem to me to be unsafe, other than the Super 8 motel across the street, which seemed to have questionable guests, and most of this CWS guests are construction or road workers that stay during the week and leave for home on the weekends. Because of this the parking is difficult during the week, but no problems on the weekends. It is conveniently located to the highway and the airport. Normally I would give a very good rating to Candlewood Suites, as I have done in the past, but with the up front charge to my card and poor housekeeping this one gets a two star rating.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 23 August 2017

We would like to thank you for choosing Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport. We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced during your stay with us. It is our companies policy to authorize, not charge, your card at check in for the length of your stay. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you. We take our guest feedback serious and will use it to coach our team.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I reserved a room for three nights a couple weeks in advance, received an additional confirmation via email a few days before, and CALLED the front desk the day of our stay to inform them I would be arriving late that evening. When I got to the front desk they had GIVEN AWAY MY ROOM and were FULLY BOOKED!!! I was told there was a problem with my card, though I had NO PHONE CALL. They then informed me they did not have a valid phone number. I asked why I was not informed of this WHEN I CALLED EARLIER?!?! I also had received multiple emails and asked why I was not notified in that route if I they didn't have a phone number. Was told that cards are checked at 6pm and if they didn't go through the room was given away. So myself, my 2 month old, my 2 year old, and my 75 year old grandmother were without a place to stay after driving 8 hours. After asking what they were going to do about this situation, they said they couldn't do anything, all the other hotels were booked too due to events going on (I was here for a convention). The one lady working called several places to make sure, but we were on our own. At 11:30pm. I just started stopping at hotels hoping they had a room. Luckily, we found one and guess what. NO PROBLEM WITH MY CREDIT CARD! I am so dissatisfied with the service and lack of communication.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Bjm31
Management response:Responded 25 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport. We would like to start by apologizing about your experience. We take feedback seriously and will couch our team to make the necessary changes so we can provide a better experience in the future.

Please contact the hotel so we can further discuss this situation.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

There are some good and bad things about this hotel. First the area is a little sketchy and I would not feel safe outside in that area by myself. The inside of the hotel is fine the hotel staff were friendly and nice, but a couple were not aware of policies and were unable to help with issues. Took a while in our room to get hot water,and door to the room kept sticking.The bathroom was a good size and well lit. The bed seemed small but that maybe because we are used to a king. The kitchenette was great. The free laundry is a huge plus which is why if we are doing longer trips we try and find a candlewood or staybridge for the free laundry.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank UKVISIT
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear UKVISIT,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent stay with us.

I am very happy that the cleanliness of our rooms and our service met your expectations. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our valued guests on how we are doing. Once again thank for choosing to stay with us.

We would be delighted if you visit us again in the future .

Best Regards,