1,648 results
All reviews capital grille wine bar pillow menu corner suite great hotel heart of downtown valet parking room service within walking distance monument circle valet service fitness center wonderful stay spa luxury concierge mall
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was very excited to try out The Conrad. I'd watched it come to Indy and it was definitely the "in" place to be for high rollers and celebs coming through Indy. The initial arrival was fine enough, but we needed a room change over the weekend stay. Both rooms were tired and dated in decor. Clean but not spotless. So many lights not working and outlets dysfunctional it became a running joke. No housekeeping at all one day. Really? For the creme de la creme of Hilton? There were some modest attempts at service recovery by staff, but as a long term HHonors member, do yourself a favor and take a hard pass on this property. Swing by to The Capitol Grille for lunch or dinner, but spend the lodging $$ at the JW Marriott (or just save them and stay at the next lower tier property). The gym and pool is nice too, but not worth the stay given the condition of the rooms. We've honestly had better experiences at the admittedly old Sheraton around the corner. There's a LOT of work to do if the The Conrad is serious about wanting to be worth the stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Conrad I, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Please know this does not represent the memorable experience we strive to provide our guests, and I have addressed your comments internally. I would welcome you to please contact me directly if you'd like to discuss your stay in further detail. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis and exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel, which is often priced below the other top-end hotels in downtown Indianapolis, is the best of the group. The rooms are modern, comfortable and quiet, the service is excellent, and the location and dining options are top-tier. Easy access to all downtown events, restaurants, Mass Ave., and Fountain Square. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is very important to us. We are happy to know our location, fantastic service and luxurious guest rooms all contributed to a memorable stay for you.

We hope to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service is excellent and staff is wonderful and polite. Valet parking is $47. Brought bags right up to the room. Be ready to tip. Room was good but nothing that told me "wow". Had some extras in room like bathrobes and snacks. Was in town for a wedding on site and the service was excellent.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is very important to us. We are more than happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your recent stay with us.

We hope to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis very soon.

Hospitably,

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Stayed here while in Indy for a wedding. hotel is very clean and conveniently located downtown. lots of dining and bars within walking distance. Rooms were clean and staff was very helpful and friendly.

Also has a Cap Grill just off the lobby area and a great wine bar on the opposite side. will definitely stay here again when in Indy.

Room Tip: higher floors have great views.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is very important to us. We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations during your recent stay with us. We are proud of our amazing service, fantastic amenities and guest rooms.

I hope to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis soon.

Hospitably,

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I had three nights at the Conrad while I was in town for a convention. The hotel has a very central location with restaurants, bars and attractions close by. From the outside the hotel is a little anonymous, but the lobby is beautiful once you get inside.

I had booked a Deluxe Room (and did not get an upgrade despite being Honors Gold) which had an okay size, and a decent city view. The bathroom looked luxurious, and had a tub and separate shower which was great. There was even a tv in the bathroom.

There was a mini bar in the room, but it was locked for some reason. I’m sure I could have gotten a key, but the hotel having it locked by default was a strange decision. At least I saved that money, I suppose.

Good TV with a nice selection, although the Wifi was a bit slow.

There is only one restaurant on site, the fancy Capital Grille. I had breakfast there twice. They didn’t have a buffet but only an ala carte menu to order from (as an Honors Gold member I got a $10 discount voucher per day). The place is nice, with good service, and the food is okay. The kitchen did screw up my order two days in a row though: the first time I ordered scrambled and fried eggs, but only got scrambled. The second day I got mushrooms in my omelette instead of ham. I didn’t bring it up with staff either time, but it was definitely an annoyance especially for such a high end property.

The hotel also offered an indoor pool, spa and a wine bar but I didn’t try either.

I’ve stayed at Conrad hotels before and always enjoyed them immensely. While it’s hard to put my finger on something specific, this hotel didn’t quite live up to the Conrad standard I’m used to. No little gift or Conrad Teddy Bear in the room for example. Maybe that’s only in Asia.

For the rate you can probably do better in this city but overall a good hotel and stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Rasmus H

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is very important to us. We are happy to know our central location, fantastic amenities and luxurious guest rooms all contributed to a memorable stay for you. I have shared your comments internally with our team about the inconveniences you experienced and we will work diligently on improving in the areas you mentioned.

We hope to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis again soon.