1,649 results
All reviews capital grille wine bar pillow menu corner suite great hotel heart of downtown valet parking room service within walking distance monument circle valet service fitness center wonderful stay spa luxury concierge mall
Reviewed 9 April 2016

I chose the Conrad because of it's location in reference to the Bankers Life Fieldhouse since I was in town for the women's final four. I am a diamond member of Hilton Honors and was using my diamond status for the first time so I was hoping to at least get an upgrade upon arrival. I picked out my room and checked in using the Hilton Honors app and when I arrived I was greeted by Jeff the manager who acknowledged my diamond status and provided me with a 2 level upgrade to a suite on their art floor for an additional surcharge. Jeff then escorted me to the suite and gave me a tour! I have stayed at some great hotels in the past in Las Vegas but none can compare to the class of the hotel! The staff are the best of the best in both friendliness and professionalism!!! The room had a full bar with all the amenities you could possibly want including 2 macadamia nut cookies on my pillows each night! The Capitol Grill was outstanding for breakfast and dinner and my friend who is into wine really enjoyed Tastings!!! I didn't want to leave, I could live here! I even got to see the Cleveland Cavaliers who arrived late one night!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
ConradIndyManager, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us during the Final Four, what an exciting time to be in Indy! I am elated to hear about your positive experience with our staff, we are lucky to have true hospitality professionals on our team.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

I was in Indy staying at the Conrad on business. Unbeknownst to me, the Cleveland Cavaliers were staying at the same hotel! How exciting to see one of the best teams(currently) in the same hotel. Which caused a terrible delay in my room but I will let that slide (this time) :). The beds are extremely comfy. I LOVE the shower and would've taken a nice bubble bath but was a little skeptical on the cleanliness. The water is so soft on the hands, I had to make sure after a few washes the soap was gone from my hands. I highly recommend the Conrad Hotel, you never know who you might accidentally bump into in the hallways or lobby. I loved the Chanel glitter sign by the stairs.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Ernesha. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are truly proud of our fantastic property and well-appointed amenities, and I'm elated to hear all were memorable parts of your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Indianapolis!

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Great hotel. Great location,. Attentive staff. The rooms were nice. The lobby is great. The lobby was decorated with museum quality art. The wine bar was very nice. The restaurant was fine as well. We would definitely return there when our ravels take us to Indy,

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Richard. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us during Final Four. It is certainly an exciting time in Indy! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our Fine Art Experience at Conrad, we are truly proud to offer that level of art to our guests.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

This hotel is very centrally located. Many good restaurants within walking distance. The overnight parking is very high at $42 plus tips. The hotel is very comfortable and has a spa. There is a wine bar but would not recommend it for a meal. The only other option in the hotel is Capital Grille which is very pricey.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
ConradIndyManager, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We are thrilled to hear that our convenient location and well-appointed property were memorable parts of your stay.

greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com

Reviewed 3 April 2016

We were married at the Conrad and we often celebrate our anniversary with an overnight stay and dinner at the Capital Grille. The hotel remains our local favorite and we always view our stays there as "special" even when we're not celebrating a special occasion. The ambiance and the staff are both superior.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Marsha. We are thrilled to hear that you are able to celebrate such a special occasion with us, year after year. We are truly proud of our beautiful property and fantastic staff and I am elated to hear that all contribute to a memorable stay.

greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com