“Get the Chicken Fried Rice!”
Review of Egg Roll Number 1

Egg Roll Number 1
Ranked #129 of 2,669 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 8 March 2017

The food is excellent and the service is great. The chicken fried rice is the best in town. We always go there when we are on that side of town.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I always come here after a long day of work. Great food and huge portions. He likes the pho and the pineapple fried rice. I like the Vietnamese bun with shrimp. Seriously, so good! You won't regret it!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

This place had the best Vietnamese around. Their spring rolls and crab Rangoon are the absolute best! I make a trip (nearly an hour) a few times a month to get my fix!

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is easy to find it sits on the west side of Emerson Ave. right off 465, and is just south of Lowes.

Stopped in for dinner with my wife Mae. She wanted the good Vietnamese soup we missed the other night.

Mae ordered the rice noodle and chicken soup, I had the Kung Pao Chicken.

All I can say is bravo.

The food was served hot and was delicious. The staff is always friendly and even with the number of entries on the menu, the wait to be served is never long.

The decor is clean, neat, little bit bright but very comfortable, and although the restaurant is always busy it never seems cramped.

Try it for lunch or dinner, and try a new dish. Maybe some Thai or Vietnamese our the old standby Chinese. Everything on the menu is quite good.

Happy dinning at Egg Roll Number 1

Reviewed 15 January 2017

A fast food restaurant front in which you can order Chinese, Vietnamese and Thai food. After you order and pay, you go and find yourself a table. A waitress will bring you your food to your table when ready. Overall, very good value for money and too many tempting choices.